Are room types mixed at HRH?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
I know that 7th floor at HRH is club level, and the lobby floor is also considered the 2nd floor ( I think) so are the different floors full of the same type of room, example......all deluxe rooms on the 4th floor, all kid suites on 5th floor, standard on 3rd etc? Anyone know? I know we stayed on the 4th floor last year in a pool view standard room. Just wondering if they mix them all up or what
thanks in advance

The lobby is the 3rd floor. We have had 2 rooms on the 3rd floor, a standard garden view and a deluxe pool view. We stayed on the 5th floor once in a deluxe pool view, so I guess except for the 7th floor, the rooms are mixed up.

Patty

We've been club looking front & another time back towards parks (7th floor); pool view (6th floor); and garden view front & back (3rd floor, lobby level). Haven't figured out where those suites are yet tho.
I think some of the deluxe rooms are determined by the bend of the hotel wings. (the curvature factor maybe?)
They're probably mixed pretty well, notice they don't give anyone a map with room #'s. Don't want people requesting particular room #s.
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter