• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the villas at BW and BC basically the same?

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
Thinking about staying at a villa next year. I LOVE the BWI so I am leaning towards a villa there but the pool at BC is amazing. Are there any differences in the villas that might sway me one way or another? 2 adults, 2 children (7,2)

KIm

Not IMHO. There are a few differences in the furniture and of course the theme/decorations are different, but the basic layout is the same. As far as the rooms/layout go, I don't think there is any difference worth mentioning if you are talking about a studio.

SAB is awesome, but it would be easier to keep an eye on your young children at the BWV. BWV also has the advantage of the guaranteed BW views or less expensive standard views,but they are tough to get if you do not have the 11 month booking window.

Best wishes-

great thanks! Do you mean the villas are tough to get in general or just the less expensive ones? Now I really want the BW!!! LOL Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've stayed at both on more then one occasion and for me it still comes down to a coin toss.

Walking into Epcot from BCV is a little shorter then from BWV, but walking to MGM is much shorter from BWV.

SAB is a great pool, but fighting for a chair can really detract from the experience. Both resorts have great quiet pools.

For me, the biggest advantage of BCV is the parking. I always have a car and like being able to park very close too BCV. Last trip at BWV I probably spent $40.00+ in valet tips.

The stats are close but the feel is different. BCV are lighter and have an open feeling. I would say the difference reflects the one you feel in the resort lobbies and the resorts in general.

IOW, if you like BWV better, you'll like the villas better, and vice versa.

antkim said:
great thanks! Do you mean the villas are tough to get in general or just the less expensive ones? Now I really want the BW!!! LOL Keeping my fingers crossed!
I meant getting a standard view or a guaranteed BW view. At the 7 month mark, the PV-Pool/Garden rooms at the BWV shouldn't be any harder to book than the BCV rooms. In fact, I believe there are more rooms at the BWV than at the BCV, so it might be even easier to book at the BWV.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter