Are their Any pin codes for After 7/4 thru end of JULY?

M

missymj

Are their any pin codes on packages available for after July 4th for end of July?

There are Annual passholder discounts from July 5th to Aug 27 and FL resident discounts. There are no general discounts out right now.

There usually isn't discounts on packages unless you are an AAA member and they do offer some discounts on packages.

No there is not. The only PIN codes out for after July 4 are for travel August 21-October 4

I would like to start a watch thread for an AP discount after the current ones expires...which is 8/27 I do believe. We're thinking of going in September. Any thoughts/ideas/wishes/prayers/ideas on Sept codes???

Thanks -

PamNC

PamNC said:
I would like to start a watch thread for an AP discount after the current ones expires...which is 8/27 I do believe. We're thinking of going in September. Any thoughts/ideas/wishes/prayers/ideas on Sept codes???

Thanks -

PamNC
Hi again PamNC. My subjective theorization is that the AP discount will be updated around the first week of July for 8/28 thru 10/4 (the next season which is value). That is based on the fact that the current AP discount for 7/5 - 8/27 came out on 5/4 (I made a note of it). Someone has said that the AP rates for Sept came out on 8/5 last year. That's cutting it a little close for me (trip is 9/5-9/10). I am thinking of booking my hotel when I make my 90 day PS and then change it when/if the codes come out. Count me in on your codes watch!! :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter