Are there any pictures of the Podcasters?

drwitz

Living the dream in Florida!
Relatively new to the podcast. Are there any pictures of the podcast team?

This question gets asked quite a bit. If you search, you might find one or two. But, they like to remain a mystery. Corey and Juie are pretty easy to find in the pictures they take on their Couple Things To Do.

I can understand why they might want to be anonymous, but after hearing their voices so often it would be fun to check out whether my picture matches the reality.

Relatively new to the podcast. Are there any pictures of the podcast team?

Hi,

There are some photos.
Search on the Podcast meet and greet they had and the Swan / Dolphin Hotel in November. Sorry I forget the link. Someone will post it here.

Steve

I have collected pics of the entire Pawdcast Team...

bawb.jpg

Bawb
corey.jpg

Corey
john.jpg

John
julie.jpg

Julie
kevin.jpg

Kevin
pete.gif

Pete

You will find pictures of Bob in lots of different places, too.
To find pictures of the others, go to the wdwinfo.com home page, look at the bottom of the page...you'll find some links to pics of celebrities the Squad has run into.

I can understand why they might want to be anonymous, but after hearing their voices so often it would be fun to check out whether my picture matches the reality.

the pictures in my head didn't match the reality - they are all soooooooo much better looking :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter