Are there any retirees who can answer this?

Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki

<font color=peach>I took matters into my own hands
We've just retired from the military and have Tricare Standard in addition to our regular insurance company. Does anyone know how to make them work together to minimize or eliminate costs?

For example, can Tricare cover co-pays after deductibles? I've moved far away from a Tricare service center, and I don't really know where to begin to ask questions.

Try Healthfederalnetservices.com for their frequent q/a. Sorry I don't have the telephone number of hand -- maybe 877-Tricare or 800-Tricare??

We have Tricare Prime -- My husband's current job pays the $460 and the co=payments. With prime there's no deductible and I like getting an excuse to go the a military base and do commissary shopping.

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Thanks.

I think I've finally figured it out. If anyone is as completely lost on the subject as I was two days ago, PM me. I can help you find the right site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter