Are there wedding locations at AKL and/or WL?

Aurora_Borealis

Earning My Ears
Starting to look into a DFTW vow renewal that would likely just be the two of us, possibly 2-4 additional guests.

AKL is our favorite, but it appears that only Jiko is available for only receptions. Are there areas at the resort that can be/are used for tiny, intimate ceremonies that are just not advertised?

Cost and restrictions to protect the animals are not issues for us.

When I was a young child staying at the Wilderness Lodge, I remember seeing a wedding ceremony in the lodge, sort of tucked away. However, it appears that DFTW no longer offers WL as an option. Does anybody know if this might still be an option somehow?

Thanks for any insight!

I have looked at her website and purchased her book! 😊

She indicates that there are always other options you can ask about, so I was curious if anybody on the board might have personal knowledge. It's still too early for us to contact DFTW.

If I had that few a people, I would try to get the area at the Grand and get photos with the monorail passing by.

Right now there are no official ceremony locations at either resort. But once the dust settles and things get back to normal or near-normal, they may be willing to consider new/old locations like Sunrise Terrace at Wilderness Lodge. Unfortunately, only your Disney Sales Consultant will be able to tell you if you can get the location you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter