Are you canceling a suite at DLH

tink89

DIS Veteran
Trying to book a three bedroom suite at DLH, but everything for 12 peoples booked. If anyone on here has a reservation from 12.21-12.25 for any 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom suited decides to cancel or change a day please let me know.

I just checked the DL hotel website and put in 9 adults (the only max I could see), and it came up with availability of a 3 bedroom suite with your dates (it says sleeps up to 14 people). Maybe someone just cancelled?

ETA: I see that if you try to add 3 children to make a total of 12 it says to call for parties of 11 or more. I'd call to see if that is actually available now.

upload_2018-5-21_10-22-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-21_10-21-46.png
    upload_2018-5-21_10-21-46.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 2
I just checked the DL hotel website and put in 9 adults (the only max I could see), and it came up with availability of a 3 bedroom suite with your dates (it says sleeps up to 14 people). Maybe someone just cancelled?

ETA: I see that if you try to add 3 children to make a total of 12 it says to call for parties of 11 or more. I'd call to see if that is actually available now.

View attachment 323936
Yes there are some available i did the same thing and called them back, but apparently the have suites for up to 10, 11 and 14 people. The only suites available are the ones for up to 11 people and we are 12.
They told me to call back periodically because people cancel. So basically i am going to call back daily. lol

Ahh ok. Well shoot.. I hope someone cancels for you!
Yes me too. Family decided to move to PPH so we can be closer and have EMH. I will call everyday.
I told them i would call back everyday. If we do not get it we are happy with PPH.

All kids do not know we switched hotels. Well they are mostly teens but same difference.

Yes me too. Family decided to move to PPH so we can be closer and have EMH. I will call everyday.
I told them i would call back everyday. If we do not get it we are happy with PPH.

All kids do not know we switched hotels. Well they are mostly teens but same difference.
Fingers crossed for you!

That's awesome you are keeping the onsite hotel a surprise for the kiddos (well, teens, but yeah same difference). That EMH will definitely help during those dates!

We had the same issues at the DLH when we booked 11 people for end of June. We made reservations early Feb, and did not have all the correct names. Went back to AAA the next day and rooms were gone and had to book 3 individual rooms with a view (higher cost). The DLH seems to be booked up pretty much all this year, did not ever figure out what was going on.

We had the same issues at the DLH when we booked 11 people for end of June. We made reservations early Feb, and did not have all the correct names. Went back to AAA the next day and rooms were gone and had to book 3 individual rooms with a view (higher cost). The DLH seems to be booked up pretty much all this year, did not ever figure out what was going on.
Yes they wanted me to book three rooms at DLH but it cost more to book three rooms than to book one three bedroom suite. They did say GCH had 3 bedroom suites. I know we are paying a pretty penny for PPH and will pay a bit more for DLH but GCH prices are just waaay to much.

Yes they wanted me to book three rooms at DLH but it cost more to book three rooms than to book one three bedroom suite. They did say GCH had 3 bedroom suites. I know we are paying a pretty penny for PPH and will pay a bit more for DLH but GCH prices are just waaay to much.
Yes, there are only a couple of the 3 bedrooms that can handle your group and I believe they are in the Fantasy Tower. Good luck!

Yes, there are only a couple of the 3 bedrooms that can handle your group and I believe they are in the Fantasy Tower. Good luck!
Thanks from what it looks like i am going to need it.

What i do know is that the rooms are available but only for two days. So i just need some one to cancel a few days or move their vacation to another date.

Update: I called for the second time today. This time i just wanted to take the advice of that a CM had given me and book what ever dates were available and hope that the rest of days became available. I was on the phone with her for almost 2 hours. I do not know what she did how she did it, but WE GOT THE SUITE!!.

Now i am heading over to the DLH thread to ask other questions!!

Love Disney guest services!!!!

Update: I called for the second time today. This time i just wanted to take the advice of that a CM had given me and book what ever dates were available and hope that the rest of days became available. I was on the phone with her for almost 2 hours. I do not know what she did how she did it, but WE GOT THE SUITE!!.

congratulations-4121.gif

Time well spent!!

Maybe she had helped you before and realized you were serious about calling every day and worked some *magic*!

Maybe she had helped you before and realized you were serious about calling every day and worked some *magic*!
Maybe. I did tell them that i was going to call in everyday for the next 6 months.
She did say that they could see I had been calling.
I asked how come it was now available when in the same phone call like previous ones i had been told no.
She could not give me an answer. I just made sure that it was an actual 3 bedroom suite that fit up to 14 people and she said yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts