Are you coming to the Flattie Meet on Podcast 4.0

safetymom

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
If you are planning on coming to the Flattie Meet on Podcast Cruise 4.0 please let us know. We would like to have a head count. We would love to see you. Just post below and let us know if you plan on coming. Thanks.

December 12, 2012: Cozumel
3:00PM - 4:00PM Flattie Meet - Atrium Lobby (near bar)
Come join Kathy, Teresa and Rob and all their Flattie friends for one of the most unusual meets ever held. All monies raised from the Flatties go to Give Kids the World!!

Like Mary Jo- I am going to try to get to both the ABD and the Flattie meets- some how, some way!!

I wasn't even sure we'd be back on the ship by 3pm- and now we have to be in 2 places at the same time! Yikes!!! :scared:

Val & I will stop by. We're looking forward to seeing Connor's Flattie.

But we also plan on stopping in the ABD meet so we will have to be brief.

I have an idea!!!

Why don't the Flatties meet with the ABD group at the same time in the same room ??????

We can all be one happy family ... or is that Flatmily?

The ABD meet is in the Tube - which is big enough for everyone!!

If not just now there is no 'structure' to either meet so it's not like you will miss something by bouncing in and out of either/both.

:grouphug:

:teacher:

I too will have to bounce between the 2 meets. I second the idea of combining the two meets into one area

I'm open to combining the two meets if Kathy, Teresa, and Rob want to join us in The Tube.

I think a bunch of people (ourselves included) wanted to attend both, so combining them at the same location would help both meets and those who wanted to do both of them. :)

Teresa and Kathy,

Just wanted to say how much fun the Flattie Meet was. Seeing all the flatties in their cute outfits and awesome hair was great. This was probably the first time the gingerbread house had soooo many residents large and small:)

What an awesome project for GKTW!!!

Merry Christmas!

ScubaMickey aka "Sunglasses"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!