Are You Ever Coming Home?...No! I am playing with Wizards, Farkles and Sparkling Friends

Just in time to see your TR coming to an end ......... uuuhhhh - took me a while to get over the post Disney depression this year.

I had to skip a lot of the discussion in between, but loved catching up on your adventures.

I understand. I think I still have the post Disney Depression going on.
Glad you enjoyed it.

All caught up again!! What a fabulous trip!!! Some amazing memories that you and Claire are able to share :love:

It was great. I was so happy we were able to make this work.

I loved your TR. Thanks for sharing! I totally agree about making memories with your kids. Time goes painfully fast!

Tell Claire she has a 6 yr old fan in Texas! We homeschool so I read to her a lot. She found me reading your trip report and asked me to read to her. Now she'll come to me and ask to find out what Claire is up to. She has only been on one DCL cruise when she was 3 and she has very limited memory of it. We sail again on the Wonder in 18 days and her jaw dropped to the floor when she found out Mickey bars and soft serve cones are free! :rotfl2:

Tell Claire she has a 6 yr old fan in Texas! We homeschool so I read to her a lot. She found me reading your trip report and asked me to read to her. Now she'll come to me and ask to find out what Claire is up to. She has only been on one DCL cruise when she was 3 and she has very limited memory of it. We sail again on the Wonder in 18 days and her jaw dropped to the floor when she found out Mickey bars and soft serve cones are free! :rotfl2:

that's so cute!!!! Claire has been grumpy today. hahaha. But she will be going to NYC for Thanksgiving and is super excited. If you are on facebook you can search jenseib and find me to friend. We will be posting pictures while we are there.
Have fun on your cruise. The Wonder is on my bucket list. I must get on her some day.

I can't believe it's over already! :sad::sad::sad:

I'm glad you guys got some extra time at Disney afterwards, it looks like you had a great time :cool1:

I am ready to go again :rotfl:

Oh and 10 days doesn't seem long enough, does it? :rolleyes1 :D

I can't believe it's over already! :sad::sad::sad:

I'm glad you guys got some extra time at Disney afterwards, it looks like you had a great time :cool1:

I am ready to go again :rotfl:

Oh and 10 days doesn't seem long enough, does it? :rolleyes1 :D

10 days was not long enough at all!

I bet you will be back on a ship much sooner than planned!!! :rolleyes1::yes:: :sail:

I work part time at Kohl's (until Friday, going out with a bang on Black Friday), and someone bought that Farkle game! Made me think of you!

I work part time at Kohl's (until Friday, going out with a bang on Black Friday), and someone bought that Farkle game! Made me think of you!

I am almost packed it for our NYC trip, but I knew we would be too busy to play and I was right.

Just read your report beginning to end and loved it (great humor). Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Just read your report beginning to end and loved it (great humor). Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Thanks for reading! I am itching to get on a ship now. I am having major winter blues this year. it's been so cold and not sunny. I need some warmth!
We have a Washington DC trip with Claire's school in April, but that could still be iffy weather, but at least I will be able to get away.
I was in Ft. Lauderdale for a week in Nov and that was wonderful, but it was for work and I had a very busy schedule. And then NYC the next week, which was chilly, but not as bad as it could have been. I am going through travel withdrawal now.

Just finished your TR Jenn and once again, you had me laughing out loud!!! I absolutely love your trip reports and although I've never been a big cruiser (have only taken 3), your TR has made me reconsider it. I loved your Alaska TR so much that it is definitely on the radar for a future trip and I hope to one experience Castaway Cay! Thank you once again for sharing your adventures with us and I hope to meet you one day in WDW! :)

Just finished your TR Jenn and once again, you had me laughing out loud!!! I absolutely love your trip reports and although I've never been a big cruiser (have only taken 3), your TR has made me reconsider it. I loved your Alaska TR so much that it is definitely on the radar for a future trip and I hope to one experience Castaway Cay! Thank you once again for sharing your adventures with us and I hope to meet you one day in WDW! :)

Glad you found me! I have been kind of MIA lately. I changed companies last summer and getting adjusted to that and then had holidays and Skip had a biopsy in Feb and now a shoulder replacement scheduled for early April.
I had 2 great trips in Nov. one to Fort Lauderdale for work and one to NYC with my family over Thanksgiving. I have been meaning to write up about those, but just haven't had the time.
I might just try and get started on one of those this week yet. I miss my Dis time.(and passporters! :rolleyes1)
Alaska was so wonderful. My uncle is going on Holland America this summer and as I help him with it I just keep dreaming of going back. Skip just never seems to be able to get away anymore. His last big vacation was that Alaskan cruise. I wish he could do more with us, but its such a hassle for him to get away from the farm....but before you know it, Claire will be grown up and he will have missed out on her experiences.
I'm saving gift cards left and right so that I hopefully can get on a ship this summer. If it doesn't work out then I will probably go to either WDW or take Claire to DL. Sp many things I want to do....and not enough money!!!!

Glad you found me! I have been kind of MIA lately. I changed companies last summer and getting adjusted to that and then had holidays and Skip had a biopsy in Feb and now a shoulder replacement scheduled for early April.
I had 2 great trips in Nov. one to Fort Lauderdale for work and one to NYC with my family over Thanksgiving. I have been meaning to write up about those, but just haven't had the time.
I might just try and get started on one of those this week yet. I miss my Dis time.(and passporters! :rolleyes1)
Alaska was so wonderful. My uncle is going on Holland America this summer and as I help him with it I just keep dreaming of going back. Skip just never seems to be able to get away anymore. His last big vacation was that Alaskan cruise. I wish he could do more with us, but its such a hassle for him to get away from the farm....but before you know it, Claire will be grown up and he will have missed out on her experiences.
I'm saving gift cards left and right so that I hopefully can get on a ship this summer. If it doesn't work out then I will probably go to either WDW or take Claire to DL. Sp many things I want to do....and not enough money!!!!

Hope all is well with Skip after his biopsy and I know shoulder replacement surgery has quite a long recovery period. :( I saw on your Facebook page that you were in NYC for the holidays! I live in NJ and my daughter lives in NYC, so I go in quite often to visit with her and do fun things around the city. It's quite hectic in NYC during the holiday time but I love the festive feeling that is in the air! I'm a DVC member and have been trying to figure out the cheapest way to use my points for at least one cruise ticket and then probably have to pay for the other. Your pictures have really been enticing me to give a try! If you're ever back in NYC, send me a private message and maybe I could hop on a train to meet up for a drink! :)

@jenseib if you start one of those reports, you gotta let me know! Otherwise, I'll miss it.

OK!!!! I just started it!

Hope all is well with Skip after his biopsy and I know shoulder replacement surgery has quite a long recovery period. :( I saw on your Facebook page that you were in NYC for the holidays! I live in NJ and my daughter lives in NYC, so I go in quite often to visit with her and do fun things around the city. It's quite hectic in NYC during the holiday time but I love the festive feeling that is in the air! I'm a DVC member and have been trying to figure out the cheapest way to use my points for at least one cruise ticket and then probably have to pay for the other. Your pictures have really been enticing me to give a try! If you're ever back in NYC, send me a private message and maybe I could hop on a train to meet up for a drink! :)

He seems to think he'll be right back to work with just a sling. He has no comprehension of healing times. And that is why he has so many issues.
I will do that next time we go to NYC, which I expect to do again in the next couple of years. We love going for Thanksgiving. It really is a festive time of year there and we just have so much fun. We tried new things this time around. The family drove and I flew. I was so nice flying and not being cramped in the van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!