Are You Ever Coming Home?...No! I am playing with Wizards, Farkles and Sparkling Friends

After getting ourselves settled in, we grabbed what we needed in our purses and headed off to the bus stop.

por35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Luckily I had paid attention to the map and new one wasn’t too far away.

por36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

por37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We probably waited 15 minutes for the bus….impatiently of course. We kept watching the monitor and it kept adding minutes till it would come. This would become the theme of our stay here.

Finally it did come and we were off to Epcot…where we were greeted with large crowds going through bag check. I believe we arrived right about 10:15, which is the prime time for many people entering the parks.

We got into what looked like the shortest line, but we soon found out was the slowest one moving.

epcot8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The security guards were switching out and they would check a few, move to the next table, check a few and then when they made it to our table they would head off…I assume for a break or another assignment. We got one guy at our table that literally took out every item of every bag. One guy had a stack of napkins in his backpack and this guard shook each and every one out.

Some guys next to us told us Dave the security guard was down a few tables and hopefully he would make his way to our table soon as he was going fast….and YES as we got closer Dave moved to our table and the line moved extremely fast then.

They were only randomly selecting people to go through the metal detectors today and we were able to bypass that.

Epcot, here we come!!!

epcot9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now let me remind you that this is June and the temps were already in the 90’s this morning. It was HOT! We knew we may be moving slower than normal, but still planned to try and get in as much as we could. We power walked over to the Land to get in line for Soarn’. My feet already were hurting. OMG! I had newer tennis shoes that I had been using for walks at home to get them broken in……but I had put an insert in them at home. A few days before we left, the insert was getting milly and was sticking to my socks so I pulled it out and threw it away. Now without that insert, my feet were sliding all around in the shoe and jamming my toes into the front of the shoe. I already knew I would have a blister before the end of the day. I just can’t win with my stupid feet!

epcot1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got in line and I think it was about a 45 minute wait. It was cooler in line, but still warm. But we would take this over being outside. The line moved slowly, but we were ok with it.

epcot2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We eventually made it in and we were put on the side and at the end. I hate that spot, and seem to get it all the time, but oh well, we’ll live.

This was our first time seeing the new film. It was great, and the wind and movement felt wonderful. I may be the odd one out, but I still like the old version better. It was still a great ride though.

We headed out and made a bathroom stop and then hightailed it out and over to Test Track. I got a message from a Diser after I got home and she said she had seen Claire and I leaving the Land, but we looked like we were in a rush so she didn’t say anything. LOL. Yep…we are always trying to get to the next thing fast.

We did not have a fastpass for Test Track either, but Claire was now brave enough to do the single rider line, so we went that route and got on very fast.

I think we were only a few cars apart, and she waited for me at the end down where they display the pictures and then we were off once again….this time for our first fastpass….Spaceship Earth.

And this is what we were met by.

epcot10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That is the FASTPASS line…..totally ridiculous! Luckily it moved fast and we were soon scanning in….only to be met with some queues to go through.

epcot11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It did move fast, but I just was a bit disgusted they would allow a fastpass line to get that long. There are pros and cons to Fastpass + and this is one of the cons for sure.

epcot3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was nice to sit down and relax for the ride and feel some cool air again. I didn’t really take pictures during the ride so much because I have about 10 copies of each. It did make me feel a bit drowsy and that early morning was catching up to me.

epcot12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I had worn my sunglasses for the picture as Claire was hoping it would give me the “no eyes” look it did for me back in 2014, but no such luck.

epcot13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We hit the bathroom again afterwards and splashed water on ourselves and applied my travel deodorant. I knew it would be hot, so we had one just for the parks so we could freshen up slightly.

And then we moved on once again…..

epcot4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we were thirsty so we decided a stop in Club Cool was in order.

epcot5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We tried a few, but Claire had a favorite and drank several cups.

epcot14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then were heading over to Journey into Imagination and saw this bird. He had the weirdest feathers and they just stayed all spread out like that.

epcot6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a fastpass here too and this is one of Claire’s favorites. There are still rumors they will be closing it eventually, so we must ride it each time and Claire prays they don’t turn it into something else.

epcot7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

No pictures again as I have taken so many over the past years.

It was now getting close to our lunch reservation time. We were doing one of our favorites, Via Napoli. Time seemed to get away from us and we were moving slower than normal with the heat and already sore feet, so as we started coming up to World Showcase, I noticed a friendship boat pulling in. Let’s do that! We got right on and it took off a few minutes later. This was a first for us too. We always just walk around, but it was a nice relaxing ride. I am sure it shaved off a few minutes and my feet were super grateful.

We got off in Morocco and did a speed walk over to Italy.

epcot15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we arrived just in the nick of time.

epcot18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We checked in and took a seat to wait.

epcot19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were called soon and taken to the side room this time. I have never been seated in there before…and honestly, I hope we never are again. It was like we were in a forgotten area. I will start out by saying this is the worst service we have ever had here.

So we were seated and we waited….and waited….and waited. I was starving again…getting the hungry headache and we were both super thirsty. A waitress went by and said she would be with us soon….and we waited….and waited.

Finally we got water and we drank it down like we were camels…The refills were pretty slow…as in almost never.

Our waitress was off singing happy celebrations to about every table around us and she then came over to take our order….or did we need to look over the menu. Nope, we have had at least 10 minutes to do that, we know what we want. First I asked for bread, which doesn’t come out normally, but if you ask they will bring it. She was confused if we wanted some special break that we would be charged for or just regular bread. I said the regular bread….and keep it coming, we’re starving. She didn’t understand what that meant at all. UGH! We made our order for a small pizza and then waited again.

Finally a guy brought out our drinks and later the bread…2 pieces….JUST 2 stinking pieces. I guess she didn’t understand the part where I said I was ready to eat a horse. LOL.

epcot20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After a bit our pizza came out and we devoured it.

epcot21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was fantastic! We ate the whole thing and we were not over stuffed, which was great, because we wanted to go have some snacks later.

Then we waited and waited and waited. I saw her bringing celebration treats to other tables and talking and laughing. I finally got the attention of another waitress and told her we needed to leave and needed our bill. It still took a bit, but I think it went faster than if I had just waited. I was paying with a gift card and I handed it right to her to take. I didn’t want her to wait and come back in another 10 minutes or so. I was really frustrated. She was very nice, but she was not attentive to us at all. I think she had too many tables with celebrations going on and she couldn’t keep up with everything. I know this is not the norm, so I will be back again.

With our bellies full, we headed outside and sat down on a bench and called Skip to let him know we had arrived safely and were enjoying our day, even though it was 100 degrees out….literally.

epcot23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then made our way towards France. I had something on my bucket list…..to get ice-cream there.

epcot25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I wasn’t impressed with the choices, but I picked something with caramel.

epcot22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I wasn’t a fan. It had a funny after taste to it. It was not how I expected it to taste at all. Oh well. I have given it a try and I know if I ever go back to not choose that flavor.

How did you get the effect on your Epcot23 picture? Something you did on the camera/phone or in post-processing? It works really well for that particular shot.

That is quite some day you have had so far.

I am with you on the early flights - we now have a second flight leaving our town to connect to the Orlando flight, which leaves at 10.45, but before that we had the 5.50am flight with a 6 hour stopover. :sad2:

Room ready on arrival sounds great. You are right on the room though - it looks a bit generic, even though there are the Disney touches. I do see why they removed the runners - they were always on the floor in our room.

Love that you got quite a few rides in, but had a laugh at the Figment FP.

Service at Via Napoli can be hit or miss. Not standing up for the server, but IF she was from Europe than this is really normal. Service is much slower here, you don't go to a restaurant and leave an hour later having had a three course meal - you would sit and enjoy for hours here. To be honest, I do not enjoy the "speed eating" contests in some Disney restaurants. :rotfl2:

As for the ice-cream - could it have been the sea-salted caramel one? I tried it (we have something similar here and it is delicious) but Disney's was disgusting. One lick and it went into the bin. :rotfl:

So exciting.... I want to go on this cruise sometime soon:smickey:

It was a great itinerary

How did you get the effect on your Epcot23 picture? Something you did on the camera/phone or in post-processing? It works really well for that particular shot.

It is a diorama feature in my camera. I love what it does.

Your trip reports are awesome!

thanks!

I am with you on the early flights - we now have a second flight leaving our town to connect to the Orlando flight, which leaves at 10.45, but before that we had the 5.50am flight with a 6 hour stopover. :sad2:

Ick that layover would be awful. Luckily we were direct, so that didn't make it so bad and we had pretty much a full day to play then.

Room ready on arrival sounds great. You are right on the room though - it looks a bit generic, even though there are the Disney touches. I do see why they removed the runners - they were always on the floor in our room.

You are right. The runners really have no purpose other than style and add color, but I don't like the generic look either.

Love that you got quite a few rides in, but had a laugh at the Figment FP.

Really, Epcot doesn't have very many good choices for tier 2. And since Claire loves that ride, I usually end up with that one.

Service at Via Napoli can be hit or miss. Not standing up for the server, but IF she was from Europe than this is really normal. Service is much slower here, you don't go to a restaurant and leave an hour later having had a three course meal - you would sit and enjoy for hours here. To be honest, I do not enjoy the "speed eating" contests in some Disney restaurants. :rotfl2:

I actually had thought of that too. But we never had it that slow before....and even the fact that it took so long for her to ever even come over was super annoying. I am a speed eater though. LOL. Now on the cruise ship I don't mind lingering at dinner if we have good conversation, but usually in the parks I want to be on the go.

As for the ice-cream - could it have been the sea-salted caramel one? I tried it (we have something similar here and it is delicious) but Disney's was disgusting. One lick and it went into the bin. :rotfl:

That's exactly what it was. It was not good at all. Universal has it too and it is so yummy there...and I buy it at grocery stores and it is good....so something with Disney's version is way off.

Now that I had my dessert, it was now time to get Claire what she wanted….churros! So we headed back towards Mexico.

epcot30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was getting cloudy and windy, which felt great, but meant that rain was on its way.

epcot31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Some stands were covering up or bringing stuff inside in preparation.

epcot34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got Claire’s churros, which seem to take quite a while, and then took them to Norway and sat down to eat them. It started to sprinkle and people were going into panic mode about the rain. It never really got hard, just about 10-15 minutes of a sprinkle and then it stopped. I laughed at all the people who were in ponchos and racing for cover. To us, it just felt fantastic and was never enough to even worry about.

Talking to my friends who were in Orlando though, it had rained hard in some areas.

After the churro was finished, we headed to the bathroom and then it would be time for our next fastpass.

epcot35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

A little bit of entertainment going on.

epcot36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then got in line for Frozen Ever After. This was another first for us, which is why we used our first tier fastpass for it. I wanted to be sure we did get on this ride.

epcot38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think we waited around 15 minutes or so in the fastpass line, but it did seem to keep moving constantly.

Claire couldn’t really remember Maelstrom that much. I told her that the loading area is totally different now and this was basically where we used to get off.

Soon we were on our boat and heading to our Frozen adventure. I took a lot of pics on my phone and camera, but neither are good with low lights, so a lot are pretty blurry.

epcot39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We loved the ride. I know some were not happy that Maelstrom was replaced, but I found it to be a huge improvement. We were basically only riding Maelstrom if the lines were low and as a filler. I would be happy to ride Frozen Ever after each visit at least once.

We headed outside and the Vikings were back out performing again.

epcot48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were pretty much done with Epcot now, so we started heading towards the front.

epcot49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I asked Claire if she wanted to stop in and ride the Gran Fiesta if the line wasn’t too long and she said sure, so we headed inside.

epcot50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We popped in line and got right on.

epcot51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Every time we ride this ride anymore, we get a loud group, usually of guys, and today was no exception.

epcot57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot58 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I love this room. It’s always my favorite.

epcot61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

With that done, we made our way towards the front and sat down and took a look at the app to see what might be available for Fastpasses at Magic Kingdom. I wasn’t sure how long it would take us to get over, so I held off making any right away.

epcot52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

epcot54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Goodbye Epcot! We had fun!

We walked out and were talking away.

epcot55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we were heading to the bus stop when I realized…..wait!!! We need the monorail. We turned around and made our way over to the station and just missed a train, but it didn’t take too long before another one arrived.

We probably waited 15 minutes for the bus….impatiently of course. We kept watching the monitor and it kept adding minutes till it would come. This would become the theme of our stay here.

I hate when it does this.

I believe we arrived right about 10:15

Goodness, you really must have got there at the crack of dawn if you got to the park that early even with the delays.

We got into what looked like the shortest line, but we soon found out was the slowest one moving.

I seem to have a real talent finding those lines, too.

We got in line and I think it was about a 45 minute wait.

That is what I call a result.

I may be the odd one out, but I still like the old version better.

I have the feeling I will agree with you on this one. At least my first time riding the new version will be in Shanghai.

And this is what we were met by.

epcot10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That is the FASTPASS line…..totally ridiculous! Luckily it moved fast and we were soon scanning in….only to be met with some queues to go through.

That is absolutely crazy. I don't think I have even seen the standby line that long.

We tried a few, but Claire had a favorite and drank several cups.

epcot14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Looking at the colour of the liquid, I think we may share a favourite. Is this Melon Frosty?

We then were heading over to Journey into Imagination and saw this bird. He had the weirdest feathers and they just stayed all spread out like that.

epcot6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This is a cormorant. They are one of the oldest bird species and although they are a water bird, they do not have oil on their feathers to repel the water. So after diving, they need to spread out their feathers to dry.

I wasn’t impressed with the choices, but I picked something with caramel.

What a shame. When I was there, I had the opposite issue.There were just too many yummy flavours to choose from.

And I wasn’t a fan. It had a funny after taste to it. It was not how I expected it to taste at all. Oh well. I have given it a try and I know if I ever go back to not choose that flavor.

What a shame that this was not a success.

It never really got hard, just about 10-15 minutes of a sprinkle and then it stopped. I laughed at all the people who were in ponchos and racing for cover. To us, it just felt fantastic and was never enough to even worry about.

This is even worse at Disneyland. Three sprinkles of rain and the parks are empty.

Claire couldn’t really remember Maelstrom that much. I told her that the loading area is totally different now and this was basically where we used to get off.

That is interesting. I had not realised that they had changed the layout, too.

We loved the ride. I know some were not happy that Maelstrom was replaced, but I found it to be a huge improvement.

It is nice to read some positive feedback.

Corinna

I hate when it does this.

Those monitors are nice to have an idea when buses are coming, but also bad because we would get mad when the time would change. LOL.

Goodness, you really must have got there at the crack of dawn if you got to the park that early even with the delays.

It was an early flight, and a long day, but so worth it.

I seem to have a real talent finding those lines, too.

It's my specialty. LOL.

I have the feeling I will agree with you on this one. At least my first time riding the new version will be in Shanghai.

That will be so fun!

That is absolutely crazy. I don't think I have even seen the standby line that long.

This was the Fastpass! Luckily the queue inside wasn't super long, but it was much longer than I expected it to be.

Looking at the colour of the liquid, I think we may share a favourite. Is this Melon Frosty?

Yes, I think that is the one she likes too.

This is a cormorant. They are one of the oldest bird species and although they are a water bird, they do not have oil on their feathers to repel the water. So after diving, they need to spread out their feathers to dry.

Someone on another board told me that too. Such a cool thing to see.

What a shame. When I was there, I had the opposite issue.There were just too many yummy flavours to choose from.

I am super picky with ice-cream and only like a few flavors. But this was just yuck!

What a shame that this was not a success.

I'll stick with Universal's version. That stuff there is wonderful.

This is even worse at Disneyland. Three sprinkles of rain and the parks are empty.

LOL. The time I went there we had rain too and it was kind of nice as the crowds were not bad.

That is interesting. I had not realised that they had changed the layout, too.

I hadn't either.

It is nice to read some positive feedback.

We really enjoyed it.

I planned to update today, but time has gotten away from me and I am ending my day.

I'll try to do an update first thing tomorrow.

We sped along over to the Magic Kingdom and as we pulled into the station I took this picture.

magk11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then a better shot.

magk12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I posted it to facebook a few minutes later and saw that Brook had posted almost the same exact picture. I asked her if she was arriving too and she said she was just leaving. She must have been in the station at the same time I was. I think she was heading for a dining reservation.

Claire and I got off and there was no bag check or security. I was kind of surprised.

We went right in and headed down Main Street.

magk1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I had issues walking and trying to get a castle picture. LOL.

magk5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We needed a snack!

magk6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Dole whip floats!

magk15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire was disappointed to find out they no longer serve the orange ones….I totally understand. I am too.

We headed back over towards Buzz Lightyear as I made a fastpass for it. We got stopped by the Move it Shake it…or whatever name it may be going by these days.

magk16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

What a beautiful fountain.

magk17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We kept moving along.

magk9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And on to Buzz!!! Woohoo. We look like we are really into it.

magk19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Next we headed over the Small World. I think we fastpassed this, but I can’t remember now for sure.

magk20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

magk24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We also then fastpassed Pooh. I can’t remember if we rode other rides or not, but I think everything we did was with fastpasses.

We needed a little bit of food now so we headed to Cosmic Rays for some dinner.

Brook messaged me that she was back in the park, so they came into Cosmic Rays, and once we made our order we went over and said a quick hello. We would be sailing together soon, so we didn’t spend much time, but it was nice to see her again. She was going to find a spot to watch the new Happily Ever After fireworks show.

Our food came and we found a spot to eat.

magk21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was good and hit the spot. We headed back out into the heat to look for a spot to watch the fireworks and it was packed! I mean CRAZY packed. As we walked to look for a spot The Cast Members were directing people to go up front via back stage and to find a spot to watch from up there. We said we were going somewhere else…because I really was hoping to find a better spot.

magk25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Nope! It was insane! So we headed up front via back stage and then we saw just how crowded it was up there as well. We made the decision to skip the show. I hated to do it, but we would have another chance after the cruise. It was hot and packed and we were super tired. We really didn’t feel like standing next to hundreds of other sweaty people for the next hour or so.

We headed to the bus stop and then had to make the decision of whether or not we wanted to head over to Animal Kingdom and do the Extra Magical hours in Pandora. The app was showing long wait times, but it wasn’t even EMH’s time yet. We still had a bit before it might lesson up. We decided a shower and sleep was more important, so we headed to the POR bus stop and made our way back.

We went straight to the room and Claire showered while I went up to get a snack and some drinks for us.

por38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I got a crumb cake and some soft drinks and headed back to the room where we snacked a bit and just relaxed. I noticed the room was not cold like I like it and the temp had gone back up since I set it lower. UGH. I wonder if they turned it back up when they brought the suitcases in. I know motion sensors play a part in these rooms, but the actual setting was not where I had it. I then got my phone out and googled how to override the temp setting as I like it much lower than what they allow you to set it at. The override only let me go a few degrees less, but that worked well enough for me.

Our plan was to get up early tomorrow and head over to Animal Kingdom so we tried to get to sleep at a decent time, but I think it was still close to 11 or so when I actually turned the TV off.

It was a fun first day, even though it was long and super-hot. We did some new things and some of our old favorites.

I'm still laughing at Claire choosing the cruise.

Only $200 more for the ocean view? Oh yeah, sign me up!

Sounds like you really did great in the room assignment lottery. What a great score on such a long cruise!

I really don't blame you for wanting a smaller group for dining. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to get good service in a larger group.

I'm laughing out loud at not telling Skip when you were coming home. :lmao:But only because it's so true that even if you told him he would have said you didn't. Maybe you should have told him you did tell him earlier? :laughing: And of course he went with "half a month" instead of "2 weeks". I'm surprised he didn't say you were going to be gone for 1/24 of a year!

Too bad Claire didn't take a picture of you repacking. I would have paid good money for that!

I bet you felt like you had lived a lifetime by the time you finally got into Epcot that day. :faint: You really got a lot done that day before lunch.

Bummer that you didn't like the ice cream. More room for other snacks later though, right? ;)

It really sounds like a great first day. Bummer that your room was too warm though. I hate that they play games with the thermostats.

I'm still laughing at Claire choosing the cruise.

She is truly a girl....changing her mind all the time.

Only $200 more for the ocean view? Oh yeah, sign me up!

Yeah, for that amount it was doable and I totally scored!

Sounds like you really did great in the room assignment lottery. What a great score on such a long cruise!

I did. We had a seat in the window too and Claire sat there a lot. I think she was worried about not having the balcony, but honestly she used the window seat much more than she ever goes out on a balcony.

I really don't blame you for wanting a smaller group for dining. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to get good service in a larger group.

It really is hard to talk to everyone when you have a lot of people at the table. You need to play musical chairs so you can sit by others each night.

I'm laughing out loud at not telling Skip when you were coming home. :lmao:But only because it's so true that even if you told him he would have said you didn't. Maybe you should have told him you did tell him earlier? :laughing: And of course he went with "half a month" instead of "2 weeks". I'm surprised he didn't say you were going to be gone for 1/24 of a year!

I know you totally understand this. We are going to my sister Amanda's house tomorrow afternoon and staying till Monday morning. He is already talking about his long weekend alone and how we are "leaving" him again.

Too bad Claire didn't take a picture of you repacking. I would have paid good money for that!

She would have sold it cheap!

I bet you felt like you had lived a lifetime by the time you finally got into Epcot that day. :faint: You really got a lot done that day before lunch.

Yes! It was funny to see people just arriving at the park and probably not up all that long and we had traveled and checked into our room already that morning.

Bummer that you didn't like the ice cream. More room for other snacks later though, right? ;)

I was so disappointed.

It really sounds like a great first day. Bummer that your room was too warm though. I hate that they play games with the thermostats.

I think you should be able to turn the temp to as low as you want. I like it cold when I sleep.

Sounds like an amazing girls trip so far!

it was so nice!

My family had a small dairy in eastern Washington when I was young. I do not miss milking cows but I certainly miss the taste of raw milk. Bought p&h milk has no flavor.

Off now to read your report.

Kate

I never have really drank it straight from the cow. I don't really like the way it looks. I think I would gag. LOL.

I am going away for the weekend....and I am still writing day 2, so I think I will pause here and get that finished up before I start to post it. I should hopefully go a bit faster then next week.

Great first day. Sounds like Via Napoli was near disaster though. Pity that was one of my favourite places on our last visit, the food was good and the sights were better :rotfl2:

Great first day. Sounds like Via Napoli was near disaster though. Pity that was one of my favourite places on our last visit, the food was good and the sights were better :rotfl2:

It was still good, but I think it was just the day and the server we got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts