ARG!!! Help

dg39

DIS Veteran
First I had ressies with CRO for CR. with a 635.00 deposit already sent in a few months now. Then I changed over to the FTP for the GF with WDTC. I was told that they can just switch over the deposit because it was a check. EVerything was fine. I just got off the phone with WDTC to check on ap prices and the cm told me they never cancelled my CR ressies and that they can't switch over my 635.00 deposit. She said they are sending the check back to me in the mail. 5 min. later I called WDTC and the new cm told me that my deposit is still on for the GF and I just have to send in the balance by 5/23. Who do I believe. When should I call back to confirm that my deposit is still there and they aren't sending me my check back. Is there a certain time when they update there computers? Does anyone know. I know it shouldn't bother me because they will get all they money by 5/23, but, I get nervous that half of the cm's say one thing and the other half say something else. I just don't want them to cancel out my ressies for the GF. I KNOW i'M RANTING, BUT........... Thanks

I would call back to see about this. Generally a CRO payment cannot be applied to a WDTC payment. They have to refund by the method of payment you made, then you have to give them another deposit for WDTC.

Definitely call back.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter