Arizona/Utah - September 21, 2020

goofypa

Dis Veteran
Just wondering if anyone is going on the Arizona/Utah 09/21/2020 Adventure? We are signed up and hoping to be able to go.

Yes, Val & I are on that trip. Also, my next door neighbors (who are not on the DIS) are on it. They booked it totally unknown to us. We just happened to be chatting the other day and found out we coincidentally are on the same trip.

This will make ABD #10 for us.

So... ABD canceled this trip. We decided to take the refund rather than move it to a future trip. I have no doubt that we will travel with them again but I just don't know when/where. It may be that w book this same trip for next fall as it does sound interesting.

We are looking at this trip for 2021 as well. We would have to do late June/Early July. Just waiting to see how the travel industry goes before booking. I wish I would have known about this before COVID! :poop:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!