Armaggedon and Art of Disney Animation will close forever

ThBa

DIS Veteran
HI from Germany,

just reading this article:

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2018/12/breaking-dlp-wds-armaggedon-and-art-of.html

Armaggedon will close April 1st 2019

Art of Disney Animation will close January 7th 2019

I am a little bit sad about the closing of Art of Dinsey animation because it was the only attraction that shows a little bit of the Walt Disney history. It was great to see that movie with all of the Disney/PIXAR scenes. When the first tunes from "Beauty and the Beast" came everyone makes "Ohhh...." no matter from which country you are or language you speak. This moment was always magic for me.

So goodbye to the Art of Disney Animation which I loved....I will not seen it agian on my next trip in April 2019.

tumblr_nfil61QY6v1tl0dm3o1_500.gif

But there will be a lot of exciting new attraction in the future and more to come.

I've not done Art of Animation in Paris yet, I may have to run down this week before I go back to America for Christmas.

I love the showcase with all the drawings and sketches of the Beast and Tinkerbell, but I was always hoping that they would change it from time to time with different art.

But I think it is a good decision, the space is now mainly used for the drawing classes and the character spot. All the little things they had, like the voice acting are always turned off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter