around town besides DL

tink89

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be taking a weekend trip to DL this weekend. We are staying at DLH. Here is my plan. Question is what other places could we visit around Anaheim or a bit further.
1/19 arrive at hotel/ 5 pm dinner at BB/ get on any rides/see what is available on FP
1/20 DCA EMH/Soaring/ RSR/DL/Use MP/ dinner at SH55.

We have a few hours in the morning of arrival and a few house on Sunday afternoon/evening. The only thing i have seen that interest me is Packing District, South coast plaza or fashion island.
Are there any really good breakfast places around the area for our arrival day? Any other historic places we could visit, or fun places to shop or walk around or discover or eat at?

If you're coffee drinkers (or tea, lemonade, smoothies) check out Roasting Water. https://www.roastingwater.com/menu They have a couple different locations and their drinks are delicious. Plus they come in cute reusable glass or plastic bottles. And they are moderately priced at $4-6 a drink.

I will also be there this weekend. :wave:

If you're coffee drinkers (or tea, lemonade, smoothies) check out Roasting Water. https://www.roastingwater.com/menu They have a couple different locations and their drinks are delicious. Plus they come in cute reusable glass or plastic bottles. And they are moderately priced at $4-6 a drink.

I will also be there this weekend. :wave:

I am absolutely a coffee drinker. I can not survive the day with out it. Ill check them out.

What time do you arrive on the 19th? The Original Pancake House is really good breakfast food and close by the Disneyland area, but they are only open from 6 am to 2 pm.

Kriss :tink:

Any good seafood restaurants around any of the beaches there? not looking for anything too upscale more like the fish market in San Pedro just casual places with awesome food where we can also shop or walk around or visit another place. Looking for anything with in 30 minutes drive.

Have you looked into visiting the pier at Redondo Beach? You could stop there on your way from LAX to Anaheim. And there is an Original Pancake House in that area, too. Including stopping for breakfast, visiting that area could take up several hours before you head for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter