Around when does Disney post November-December discounts?

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to remember when they usually post the Christmas holiday discounts. Obviously, not Christmas week, but the weeks around November and the beginnig of December. Is it like July or earlier? thanks.

Link

June for this years and they went all the way up until Xmas day. Keep in mind however the rates they are starting from are very high already. Also if you see something acceptable book it asap. The general public and D+ discounts were suddenly and quietly pulled in like Oct this year.

Something else to consider is with the return of the bounce back offer Disney might not need to offer the same discounts they offered in the past.

It is later in the year for Disneyland (CA), I can't find the link on Mousesavers right now, but if I'm recalling correctly, it is usually closer to September.
Jeffrey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter