Arrival day hotel

jedijake

Earning My Ears
okay peeps I know this is somewhat subjective, but here goes. We are checking into AKL Sunday. We are debating leaving the O-H-I-O Friday night getting a few hours in and finishing up Saturday. My question is what’s a good hotel close to the world that won’t break the bank. Any suggestions would be awesome

okay peeps I know this is somewhat subjective, but here goes. We are checking into AKL Sunday. We are debating leaving the O-H-I-O Friday night getting a few hours in and finishing up Saturday. My question is what’s a good hotel close to the world that won’t break the bank. Any suggestions would be awesome

I like the Choice line of hotels if you are looking for inexpensive but clean. When we were doing a quick one day trip on the way to southern Florida we stayed at the Quality Inn on Entry Point but I would just grab the least expensive Choice hotel that you feel is adequate.

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is a great option. It's very close to Disney Springs and I've seen rooms going for less than $60 on many of the discounted travel sites.

If you are talking about this Saturday evening, December 9th, be forewarned that there is a lot going on in the Disney area and room prices are a bit higher than they typically are and many place are sold out. I'm about 2 hours away. We're pass holders and often book last minute trips to WDW area. One of my children is preforming at Epcot in the Candlelight Processional this weekend. At the last minute we thought about making a weekend trip out of it instead of just driving up to watch him perform. I was looking earlier today for a room for Saturday evening. It's slim pickings and pricey. We typically have no issues booking for $65-$100 a night at a clean, decent place to sleep and shower in the area at the last minute or even day of. I love the for mentioned Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista for just that purpose but its booked solid Sat night...We ended up booking Saturday night at Caribe Royale on Last Minute Travel for $119. I figured if I was going to have to pay over $100 I wanted to stay at a nicer resort. Good luck. I hope your able to find a great deal.

Enjoy your stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge! We adored our stay there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!