Art of Disney Cross Stitch Patterns

countrygirl629

Earning My Ears
Hi there!! Does anyone want to trade any Art of Disney Cross Stitch patterns?? I have quite a few of them and they just retired a bunch so wanted to see if anyone is interested. :)

I have Puppy Love, Self Portrait, Cinderella Castle, Happiest Celebration, Past Present Forever, and 35th Anniversary. I'm looking for Evening Post, Family Dinner, Preening Pixie and Mickey Salutes America and Mickey and the Fireman

are you still offering up the retired charts of Cinderella's Castle and Happiest Celebration on earth ?
I will pay you

Where do you find these charts? I have cross stitch patterns from Disney kits and books, but nothing great like the Happiest Celebration.

Hi Joanne31,
This is actually an old posting from a few years back. We were trading patterns at that time. I have all of them now and have completed my collection so have no need to trade any longer. Is there one you were looking for?

Hi Joanne31, This is actually an old posting from a few years back. We were trading patterns at that time. I have all of them now and have completed my collection so have no need to trade any longer. Is there one you were looking for?

I am looking for the puppy love pattern. Would you be willing to share?

adneu,
Puppy Love is the first Disney pattern that I completed and had framed :) I am pretty sure I have the pattern around somewhere-just have to look it up. If you would like to message me your address I'll see if I can find it and mail you a copy.

that would be great....Just have to get up to the 10 posts first. This could get annoying, lol.

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

ThatDisneyyGirl at gmail :)

I was just reading your posts and was wondering if you still have Cinderella's castle and would be willing to sell. If so how much would you consider?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!