art of disney cross stitch

I have the Self Portrait pattern if someone is willing to trade me patterns of something they have.

Or if someone wants that pattern I can send it to you. either PM me or email me at stewpendoustx at yahoo dot com. :lovestruc

I would truly appreciate it if you sent me any patterns you had as well!

I already have Puppy Love, Past Present and Forever, and the 35th anniversary one.

My email is ksmith2713 at gmail dot com

Does anyone have a Cinderella castle pattern they would be willing to share with me? I will pay if needed! I had it, but it got wet from a glass of water being spilled on it and is now ruined. :eek: If anyone would be willing to share with me that would be wonderful! PM me if you have one so we can make arrangements for payment and such. Thank you!! :good vibes

I would love to have a copy of those patterns as well if you still have them.

Email is tjmcclelland at yahoo dot com

Tammy

If anyone is still on here and wouldn't mind sending me these patterns I would be very grateful!
I've never even heard of cross stitching but I'm always looking for new hobbies! My e-mail is jillianboudoin @ gmail .com
Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

ThatDisneyyGirl at gmail :)

I know it has been years since anyone has posted here, but I hope someone can help... My mom has recently lost all of her Stoney Creek patterns to a fire. Can anyone help me restore these patterns? Thanks for any help!

I know it has been years since anyone has posted here, but I hope someone can help... My mom has recently lost all of her Stoney Creek patterns to a fire. Can anyone help me restore these patterns? Thanks for any help!

I have some available to email. Which ones are you looking for? And what's the email?

Tracie

Hey, I'm seeing posts about cross stitching. I would love to obtain some patterns, as I love Disney and cross stitching. I do not have enough posts yet to place my email address. I'm especially looking for Cinderella Castle with Tinkerbell. Does anyone have this pattern? Thanks!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!