Arts Shuttle?

bemily

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever used their service? I called yesterday and got a quote that was about $50 total cheaper than any of the other services...Seemed very nice and thorough, but just wanted some feedback..

thanks!

Yes - We used their service 10/31/02 - 11/10/02.

We had a very large family group and we had 5 transfers.

1. MCO - AS Music
2. MCO - Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
3. CR and WL - PC
4. PC - CR, AS Movies and BC
5. CR, AS Movies and BC - MCO

They were great for all of our transfers except for the last one to the airport. The drivers don't know their way around WDW that well and were 1 1/2 hours late picking us up for the airport - our flight was at 6:05 pm and we arrived at the airport at 5:45 pm. We made it by the skin of our teeth. The drivers were VERY nice - we had Roland for 4 of the transfers.

I would definitely use them again but request that they map our the directions first.

Lisa

I'm so glad to finally hear from someone who has used Art's shuttle I have booked them for January and was a little nervous. noone I know has used them before. They were very nice and informative on the phone though.
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter