Asking for a friend.. really

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
About a year ago, I asked on this thread if we could make reservations for our family at the Fort and add my in-laws to our reservation. We would stay in our camper; they would stay off site.
The consensus was that it was okay, as they would be using the amenities and enjoying our campsite during the day, but merely leaving to sleep elsewhere at night.
As it turned out, we didn’t need to do this. They wanted to stay at a value, so they are on their own reservation for our upcoming trip.

A friend of mine now wants to do something similar, but it would be considerably more people on her reservation than staying at her campsite. She and her husband would stay in their camper. Her two adult children and their two spouses would stay at off-site hotels and would be on her reservation. Her grandchildren would go between the camper and the off-site hotel. It would be right at ten people on this reservation.

With that many people, they would have two, maybe even three, vehicles.
How would this work with an extra vehicle charge? Would they need to pay it? I know they would if it’s required, but they would rather not if it isn’t required.

Her adult kids would either drive straight to parks, or they would park in either overflow or (if room) at the campsite and take boat transportation to parks.

Would they be allowed free parking at parks with their magic bands?
How would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter