At Aulani Now, Lovin' the Lanai

Has anyone done this recently? Do they have a maximum amount of people who can use the executive lanai? We are a group if 14... :hyper:

Has anyone done this recently? Do they have a maximum amount of people who can use the executive lanai? We are a group if 14... :hyper:

The Executive Lanai is designated for 8 people.
I am traveling with my whole family (13 of us) in July. We have two days where we booked a cabana and one day with the Executive Lanai. I imagine people will be relaxing in there at different times. I am not sure how strict they are. At least with a cabana, I can reserve some of the pool chairs in front of it for additional seats for our party.

Good point with the cabana, I thought it might be a good idea to have something special one day. Maybe the cabana is better? Keep us posted how strict they are with the lanai too :cool2: I don't think we would ever have all 14 in at once, but if they only give 8 bracelets, etc that might be tough.

How much are the cabanas? I cannot find the pricing in the website. :confused:

I don't think they have a separate bracelet for the cabana/lanai. I know I talked to someone from MS and they didn't think it would be an issue given the size of our party to be in the area...I think it is more in the amount of seating available.
The cabanas are $325 + tax, the lanai is $275 + tax. If you are a DVC member, you can get 10% off.
I will definitely let you know what our experience is.

You may want to reserve ahead of time if you can.
I booked the cabanas almost two months ago and they were the last ones available. I was lucky the lanai was available for the day I wanted. I inquired about the lanai on our last day when I had the cabana booked...that way I could see which one we liked better and keep that reservation for our last day...but the lanai was already booked.

I am going to call, there are 2 days I am looking at that would work during our stay and hopefully 1 is available.
When they say all day- what are the hours for an all day rental? I am wondering if this might be a good idea on our last day, we have a 9 pm flight home...

I am going to call, there are 2 days I am looking at that would work during our stay and hopefully 1 is available.
When they say all day- what are the hours for an all day rental? I am wondering if this might be a good idea on our last day, we have a 9 pm flight home...

It is available to you from 9am to 6pm when you have rented it for the day. I don't believe they do half days anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter