"At least two or more attending guests have the same name. Guests must have unique names."

lacy1101

DIS Veteran
Anyone else getting this error message when attempting to list the names of your travel party?

Do two people have the same first and last name? Have you tried adding a middle initial on one of them, or a Jr.? The primary name on the reservation must match their ID, but you could try a shortened version, such as Mike for Michael, for the second name.

Do two people have the same first and last name? Have you tried adding a middle initial on one of them, or a Jr.? The primary name on the reservation must match their ID, but you could try a shortened version, such as Mike for Michael, for the second name.

No, no one has the same first and last name. And I have actually tried adding a middle initial etc. Funny thing is, no matter who's name I put in there, I get the same error. An online chat CM suggested I just try to select someone else and then go back and change it to the correct guest later, but no matter who I select I get that message. Very, very frustrating . . . cost me a FD room yesterday! Disney TS is apparently looking in to it, but they told me on the phone that they can book a mock reservation with those names no problem, but for some reason I can't. I've tried it on two different computers, two different browsers, my iPhone and my iPad. :badpc: In 6 years of booking trips for the same four people, I have never had this issue . . .

And if its not that issue, then its hitting "Check Out," and it simply reloading my cart page, which has also happened on different computers and my phone. :confused3

No, haven't had that happen. I would probably just book by phone if that seems to work. I guess you found another Disney glitch . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter