At Least We Are All Tall Enough For Barnstormer! A June 2017 PTR...updated 6/1

Looks like a great day at Epcot! We like using a FP at Character Spot as well and who can argue with a stop at the French Bakery. I could eat a Napoleon from their for every meal! Your ticker says 1 day away!!! Have a great trip if you don't come back here first!!

Oh? How was it?

We really enjoyed this. On morning we sat at the tables outside Casey and the next we sat at the tables outside the plaza. We even had some ducks visit.

Requested to be friends! :)

Got it! Looking forward to your posts.

Next up is the Frontierland Shooting Arcade for the boys - does anyone know if they take bands? or is it cash only?

Dennis and the kids did this, she says it was quarters only.

So just some randomness before I get to my regularly scheduled program! Got some Disney music for the drive:
cd-jpg.241560

I want this.

Today I got my mani/pedi:
mani-jpg.241561

Looks great and fun.

And then I picked up something unexpected:

Yikes! Better now than later.

Looking forward to potentially crossing paths with you at the Hojo in a few weeks!

Yes, we check into the HoJo the afternoon of the 21st! But I thought you all switched hotels? Either way, I will keep an eye out for your family!!

Okay, so it's an hour past bedtime and I'm still up. Headed to bed though with a 4am wake up alarm. Not sure when I'll have a chance to check the thread again but thank you all for following along with my planning. Feel free to PM if you'd like to follow along on FB as I'll be posting daily mini-reports and photos there!

Have a wonderful, marvelous, magical trip pixiedust: Safe travels and you know I'll be following on FB!
I need to get that CD and definitely try to get the margarita in Pandora, it's delicious :goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Will definitely be looking out for pics on Facebook. Wishing you a smooth and safe drive!

Yes, we check into the HoJo the afternoon of the 21st! But I thought you all switched hotels? Either way, I will keep an eye out for your family!!

We were thinking about switching to the Fairfield, but decided to stick with Hojo. We check in on the 19th. We were staying until the 23rd but I got the last night at VGC so we'll check out the morning of the 22nd to move over there.

Hello to all my readers! I apologize for taking so long to get back to this. I guess I have been playing catch up and I've been procrastinating. Also, LuLaRoe released their collection for Disney and I have been obsessed with that for several days. I got 3 pieces so far - 2 Carly dresses and a pair of leggings - and I have to stop now for awhile. So no more excuses.

We had a wonderful trip. Of course there were some hiccups but all in all it was great and I think I was successful in creating a lifelong fan (DH). We are now in the market for a small DVC resale contract at Wilderness Lodge that would allow us to go 2 out of every 3 years. Since we aren't going back until 2019, we have time to wait for the perfect fit contract for us. I will also start saving money for Annual passes, as we will go that route to include 2 trips (2019 & 2020). As a guess, I have June 8, 2019 as our next trip date, which is 720 days away. Boo hoo.

I sustained a couple small injuries on the trip - being run over by my DH with the stroller and a couple other bruises - but nothing too serious while there. As soon as we got home though, Will managed to pretty much take one of my big toenails off my toe. Perfect ending, right? @Jfsag123 there was no way I was going unscathed! I will say that even though I brought a knee brace for the injury I sustained last year, I never needed to wear it. My knee never bothered me there. So maybe I'm healed up finally.

So I am hoping I finally have my roller coaster riding buddy. Will's new favorite ride is Goofy's Barnstormer. Unfortunately he wasn't tall enough for any others but should be in 2 years. AJ remained steadfast with his favorites of Pooh and Tomorrowland Speedway. Chad has declared Flights of passage his favorite - no one else rode it, and as usually, ToT and BTMRR are tops for me. I rode the latter during Happily Ever After and it was so cool!

We really enjoyed WL, though I think it will be even more amazing once all the construction stuff is done and gone. Next trip, if we actually have bought into DVC, we will book WL at 11 months but may try for Beach Club or Boardwalk at 7 months based on what is going on at DHS by then.

Anyway, I do need to get started on my trip report but unfortunately, I ended up with a stomach bug last night and was up half the night. Hasn't made for the best day today, but hopefully I can get started soon and knock out as much as possible before heading back to school in August, as my free time greatly diminishes after that.

Thanks so much for being patient with me!

I think I was successful in creating a lifelong fan (DH).
THIS is what I've been wanting to message you about! From your (and his) FB pictures it looked like he was enjoying himself more than the kids lol!

I hope you're feeling better soon, stinks to be done with work, back from vaca and immediately get sick :(

I hope you feel better, I can't wait to hear all about the trip! Your pics on FB were great!

My trip was.... interesting to say the least. I knew it would be a different kind of trip going with the in laws, but it was not what I was expecting at all. We still had a nice time though. DH and I are thinking about a make up trip in January. I would love it if it happened, but we'll see!

Following along on FB, it seemed like you all had an awesome time! Loved seeing all your pictures!! So sorry you are sick now. :(

I fell so far behind that your trip came and went! I hope you'll post a link to the TR, once you're better of course!

Get well soon!

Thanks for all your well wishes! It was really only a 24 hour bug so I was good after Sunday. But I'm having a hard time sitting down to start my TR. I am currently in the process of downloading Photopass Photos which takes forever. But I am going to try to at least start this week...

Thanks for hanging in!

ETA: True confession...I just feel lazy and unmotivated. I think I still have post disney vacation depression....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!