At park now saturday sept 19th-quick update

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
Early entry at ioa was awesome this morning, well organized. I got to the park at 745 and was in line for hagrids at 805, left my stuff in the locker and walked through line again, got off ride for the second time at 845. So rode twice in 40 min!

At 830 when I was in line for the second time, I looked at my phone and saw they had opened virtual que and was able to nab a spot for later in the morning so I'll be able to ride again in a bit. At 9 it switched to virtual only and when I left hogsmeade a big layer the line was out to the kabob place.

It is very crowded, no surprise. Unfortunately a ton of food places are closed for no apparent reason so lines just to get a water, and especially if you want food, are crazy long and taking forever. Tried to get breakfast but croissant moon bakery, green eggs and ham, and 3 broomstick were all closed. Line at Starbucks was backed up to the entrance to the park and line at Cinnabon was crazy huge. Still haven't eaten a

Thanks for the update, and glad you got to ride Hagrid's 3 times! Hoping you find some food soon!
There should be more options when crowds are larger...

Ruthie you are a gem for giving us an update how crowds are for hagrids early morning

Hope you day goes smooth!

I was wondering how they would handle it. Hope IOA is still doing EE with Hagrid's for our Thanksgiving trip. Thanks

Something happened a little while ago with virtual queue and my reservations for a haunted house and hagrids just disappeared and have not shown back up, and the tab in the app is completely missing now. I heard others saying the same thing happened to them. Luckily the house let me in anyway. Haven’t tried Hagrids yet.

We ended up getting a kong dog at the hot dog stand by kong cause it had the shortest line, still 25 minutes just to get a hot dog though. I regretted it later, was burping that hot dog in my mask all day.

Early entry this morning was similar to yesterday. Line was longer, was still able to ride twice before 9 am and also nabbed a virtual que spot for after 9. At 9 it switched to virtual only again. Virtual que reservations didn't come online til about 850ish, I was checking from 830 on.

They were still routing people the area by poseidens fury and it is a loooong walk through that que.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter