ATM machines convenient at Hong Kong Airport?

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
Are there ATM machines at the airport that are convenient to get cash upon arrival? I am thinking I may bypass getting Hong Kong dollars here in Beijing before I leave and may just use my bank card to get cash when I arrive. Has anyone done this? I will have some RMB with me.

We usually use our ATM card at the airport for cash when we travel. We were in Hong Kong back in 2008 and I'm certain we just got cash at the airport. I was a bit jetlagged though! Have a great time! HKDL holds a special place in my heart.

Thanks that is good to know - I won't bother with trying to get HK$ before I leave. I'll just plan on getting some cash at the ATM. :)

We do this a lot too. The only airport I've been to that didn't have an ATM was Vic Falls in Zimbabwe... I think with any major airport like HK you'll be fine :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter