Attention Citrico's Fans

artinlife

Mouseketeer
Had a wonderful (solo) dinner at Cirtico's Monday night and noticed as I walked in that there was canvas draping to the right. I asked my waiter about it and he said that they will be undergoing a renovation and re-design starting soon. So, if you are a fan of this wonderful place and you are going to be here in the next couple of months go, as it will not look the same soon. I know that 'change is good' but I still love the old decor.

I have never had a bad meal at Citricos, but its never wowed us either.
It's being remodeled to Victoria and Alberts Bistro. Not sure what that means or looks like. Haven't seen much information about the style or menu.

WHY NOT! Everything else seems to be under construction or refurb at this time! Thanks for the info - good to know. I hope it's still the same place with good food and service after the refurb!

This is under our refurbishment section

• Disney's Grand Floridian - Citrico's will be undergoing refurbishment during 2020. 2/20 the bar will be closed. They will still offer items from the bar. Starting 2/2/20 there will be a different menu because the cookline will be refurbished. 5/2020 sections of the dining room will be closed and the different dessert menu. Beach Pool Waterplay Area refurbishment 2/10/2020- 3/20/2020. Guests will be able to use the Polynesian Resort water play area. There will be transportation by goft cart to the Polynesian

There are lots of info out there if you search. Including that it is not coming back at all,but will be renamed as well as revamped

we will see, but it will not be the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!