August 2006!!

Kath2003

DIS Veteran
Cannot WAIT.

Two 21-year-old girls: Me, who'll have just finished her Batchelors degree and Libby, who'll have just finished her year working in industry for part of her Masters course and is going back to Uni for another two years in September 06.

I've been to Disney 4 times before, but the last time was in August 2001 so it'll have been FIVE years since I last went: too long. I did Disney Paris in 2003, though, and I did Universal and Sea World in July 2005 so I've not been away from Orlando for too long.

Libby, however, has NEVER been to Disney. She's never been to Orlando. In fact, she's never been to the USA! I cannot WAIT to show her around Orlando, she's gonna LOVE it.

It's part of a month-long trip to the States...

August 1st - Arrive in MIAMI for sun, sea and sand.

August 5th - Arrive in ORLANDO :banana:

For Disney: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, MGM & Typhoon Lagoon

Also for Sea World and DISCOVERY COVE!!!! And we also want to do some City Walk at Universal because it's gonna be fun and we're finally old enough to drink!!

Really cannot WAIT. We're doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package in MGM, a Character Lunch at Crystal Palace in MK and dining with Shamu at Sea World!! :cloud9:

We're on a tight budget. Managed to get the BW Plaza on I-Drive for under $60 per room per night, flying in using AA from Miami. We've no car. We've a 14 day Ultimate Disney Pass (price difference between that and the lower passes was negliable).

Can't wait to come, meet Mickey, eat pancakes and just lay back, chill out and have some fun :cheer2:

Is it weird that two 21-year olds are coming to WDW?!

Anyway, totally CAN'T wait so big hi to anyone else coming in August 2006! :wave2:

And then on August 14th we're flying off to BOSTON.

August 18th we hit NEW YORK!

August 23rd we hit WASHINGTON DC!

And then August 28 we go to visit Libby's family near Detroit!

Finally, back to London on the 31st of August :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter