August 2017

DonaldnDaisy5

DIS Veteran
Likelihood of discounts? Planning a trip with sister, my 3 kiddos and her granddaughter. Dh says go (we've been every year the last 5 years)... But i am feeling gulity spending so much on vacation without him...early planning stages now.

Thinking value resort and quick service dining if discounted or free. Most likely traveling 3rd week or before. I teach so go back at end of August.

Struggling to book now and see what shakes out or wait.

That a good time to go. There should be at least discounts. The current bounce back is Free Dining during that period in some resorts.

Book whatever you can afford now and then upgrade or keep money in your pocket when discount is released in or around March 2017. You can always get ur $200 back if you cancel 30days or more.

I also find that whenever I have booked a vacation package, I would receive a pin code for discounts such as free memory maker or free dining or free park hopper for the period I have booked. Very strange but it does happen.

We, too, are debating those same resorts. Also planning on Club level.... all assuming we can swing a discount as the base rate is a bit nauseating lol...

Patiently waiting also and hoping for free dining since I like to eat. We are planning on staying At a moderate or contemporary. There will be 5 of us

We just booked a deal for August 12 - 20. We are doing a split stay at BC and Poly with 5 day tickets, 2 adults and 1 "Disney adult" (will be 10) for $2500!:yay:

I just looked at the travel agent's website and they aren't listing anything for late August / early September yet. Are the rest of you getting 50+% discounts at the deluxe properties? I hoping for a 55% discount at the Poly in late August.

I just looked at the travel agent's website and they aren't listing anything for late August / early September yet. Are the rest of you getting 50+% discounts at the deluxe properties? I hoping for a 55% discount at the Poly in late August.
They are not listed but they are out. You need to email your TA.

Well I just booked August 28-sept 2 at Carribean Beach. Hoping for free dining to come out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter