August 2018 Countdown

Our first family trip is August 19-28 at POR! My aunt lives ~25 minutes from WDW and has plenty of room for us to stay (which we might do on a future trip), but I promised myself as a kid that when I took my kids to Disney we would stay onsite. I've done way too much resort research and POR looks like the perfect place for us that we can afford.

Our first family trip is August 19-28 at POR! My aunt lives ~25 minutes from WDW and has plenty of room for us to stay (which we might do on a future trip), but I promised myself as a kid that when I took my kids to Disney we would stay onsite. I've done way too much resort research and POR looks like the perfect place for us that we can afford.
We are staying at PORS August 6-17 and we LOVE IT! The grounds are beautiful and the boat to Disney Springs is fantastic! Hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do:-)

Me, DH, DD (5) and my mom. August 3-8 at AoA. We were there last September but stayed at All Star Movies. This will be our first time at AoA. :yay:

Staying at Copper Creek August 21st through the 27th. First stay ever at the WL resort. Can't wait to get there!

8/12-8/18 - CBR

Slightly nervous, never stayed there before. See so many mixed reviews on it.

Just dd(11) and me this trip-- so excited for a mother/daughter trip! 8/18-8/26 at POP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!