August 2020 Code Watch

Did anyone book free dining today?
Yep YC 8/29-9/5. Kinda surprised with the limited dates though I was really hoping for 8/23-8/30. I booked but really hoping they release a 30% of deluxe that covers more of August dates and if so will cancel FD and rebook.

Nope, I'm disappointed. I have flights for 8/9-8/16th booked. I'm stuck on those dates due to work schedules. I'll be happy with a nice RO discount at a deluxe.

Watching this thread. Booked off site Aug 29-Sept 6 but want to stay onsite Aug 26-29

I booked 8/30 - 9/4 yesterday around 6am est. And they went fast I checked back in the afternoon and there were no room left with the free dining promotion.

Does anyone know when the second wave of free dining was released last year? It seems the first wave came out Jan 2nd two years in a row.

Room discounts dropped. Didn't find anything amazing for us. However, we did upgrade to a Nature view at WL in August for +$50. Not much but we do like that view. I'll need to keep looking :earboy2:

Doug :goofy:

We are looking to book very end of August, beginning of September. I figure any discounts will come later, but I'll be watching out too!
I'd check what dropped today I believe they go through Sept 12th.

Doug :goofy:

I was able to get in om my phone, not from my computer, and just saved $600US on our CBR reservation!!

Reactions: MDH
Booked AKL for our week 8/15-23. Was hoping for 30% but can live with 25%. It only took me a few minutes to get though on my computer around 9:30.

I booked Boardwalk for my dates. Wanted poly but the 10% annoyed me so we'll see. Was debating AK and WL. Took forever to get on until around 9.

Saved about $320 at Pop this morning. Logged on around 6:40 and took me until 7:30 to be successful! Very happy with the grand total for sure.

I booked at the YC with the new discount released today. The only category available was water view. I was looking to book a garden view room at the BC (there was availability yesterday), but my TA said they were all booked by 6:30 this morning. A water view room at the YC is about $50 cheaper than a water view room at the BC, but yesterday, without the discount, BC water view was cheaper. Who knows...

I did book the Poly on rented DVC points a few weeks ago for the second part of our trip. I’m really glad I did now since the Poly is not included in the discount.

Can you please tell me what hotels, what dates and how much the discount is. I'm in UK and I can't access the US website. Thanks

Booked 8 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge with the sun and fun discount! Standard view, king bed. It’s still a little more than I wanted to pay, but it will be worth it in the end! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!