August 5, 2017 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean 7 Night

We aren't able to participate in Fish Extender this cruise :-/ please remove us.
Disney Cruise Fantasy August 5, 2017 Fish Extender Group

Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9)

@disney789 DD(10), DD(11)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3)

@GeneralTso DH, DD, DD's boyfriend

@ShaunaG14 Shauna, DH Charles

@gumballcraver123 (16) plus parents

If your name is on this list and you do NOT want to be in the FE group let me know. :)

If you want to be in the FE group please provide this info:
Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations.

As the list grows I will update this post.

We can set a deadline for FE sign ups for June 25th.

Smaller groups for FE's are still really fun too so IMO it doesn't matter how many people sign up. The last cruise we went on we had a smaller DIS FE group BUT we were all able to spend more money per cabin and we all got some amazing items!!

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9)

If your name is on this list and you do NOT want to be in the FE group let me know. :)

Smaller groups for FE's are still really fun too so IMO it doesn't matter how many people sign up. The last cruise we went on we had a smaller DIS FE group BUT we were all able to spend more money per cabin and we all got some amazing items!!
Hi! We would love to join the FE Group!
Kristi plus DH-Manzale & DD- Brylie (8)

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9)

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9)

Hello All!
This is my first Disney Cruise! It's My Hubby and I's 1 year anniversary/honeymoon! Would I be able to sign up for the fish extenders? I just read about it and would love to participate!

Welcome! You will have an amazing time for your anniversary!

Names, cabin #

Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016 - Confirmed

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640 - Confirmed

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9) (need names, confirmation and stateroom)

@disney789 DD(10), DD(11) (need names, confirmation and stateroom)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3) (need confirmation and stateroom)

@gumballcraver123 (16) plus parents (need names and stateroom)

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026 - Confirmed

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam (8) - 7036 - Confirmed

@theab DW, DH, 1st Anniversary/Honeymoon (need stateroom)

@Lisa Harris Lisa, DH(Birthday), DS(8), DS (9) - 9618 - (need names)

If your name is on this list and you are not confirmed it is because I have not heard from you lately on this thread or I am missing some information or both lol.

Smaller groups for FE’s are still really fun too so IMO it doesn’t matter how many people sign up. The last cruise we went on we had a smaller DIS FE group BUT we were all able to spend more money per cabin and we all got some amazing items!!

Last edited:
Yeah! We are starting to get a nice little group for Fish Extenders. I am starting to get some stuff together. I ordered my my FE too. This will be my first FE group, but 2nd DCL cruise.

About 30 days out, DCL will contact me about doing a private mixology class. If anyone is interested, please let me.

9618 Harris family
This is our 6th Disney cruise but our first time joining Fish Extenders. We will be celebrating my husbands birthday. Two boys age 8 and 9. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you.

Are you in charge of handling group? Not sure how this works if your able to help with some information. I understand about gifts but unsure of contact and where to get list. Will you be emailing me or do I need to keep checking back on this post? Thank you.

Are you in charge of handling group? Not sure how this works if your able to help with some information. I understand about gifts but unsure of contact and where to get list. Will you be emailing me or do I need to keep checking back on this post? Thank you.

I started the thread and will be handling a private mixology class for those interested. You can just post to this thread or PM me about that if you are interested. @Jsmncrews has graciously agreed to run the Fish Extender group. If you post here and tag her or respond to her last post, #68, with your information, she will add you to the list.

I believe most info is being handled through the thread. You can set up a watch on the thread on this thread to either email you when anything is posted or it will signal an alert at the top right of the page. Also, in your preferences, you can set it up so that when people tag you, ie include @ and your user name, you will either get an alert or email. In the previous paragraph, I tagged Jsmncrews, as an example. Please let us know if you have any questions. Glad to have you aboard:wave2:

9618 Harris family
This is our 6th Disney cruise but our first time joining Fish Extenders. We will be celebrating my husbands birthday. Two boys age 8 and 9. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you.

Welcome!!! I have a 9 year old boy and its nice to see you have 2 right around his age. Welcome to the FE group for DisBoards. I gave you some tips in a different location. I do mupltiple fish extender groups and am excited to see the ideas people come up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!