August Friday at Seaworld: Yea or Nay?

disneybuck

Earning My Ears
How are the crowds on fridays at the end of August.
Is it manageable or not?
It is our only free day to go, is it worth it?:bounce:

First, SeaWorld is definitely worth the visit.

Second, if you're used to Disney (and I gather from your handle that you are) then any other Orlando theme park will look like a ghost town in comparison.

August last year and compared to other months during the summer that I have heard about (and even in first of August when I visited several times previously), the crowd tends to be just slightly smaller at this time when we were there presumably due to the end of summer wrapping up and very close to most schools starting to open.

We went to all the shows and attractions with no hassles; major crowding was not a problem at all.

However, Friday is reported as one of the busiest days at Sea World so from that aspect you can expect a sizeable crowd on that day.

But, I would think it will still be much more manageable in relation to any other earlier summer month whether June or July when you would really be in the thick of people no matter what because of the heart of summer vacation.

So, I believe you are definitely going at an overall excellent period during the summer when atleast there won't be as many present as during early-mid summer (even though you will still run into a crowd) and find Sea World worth the time spent also.

Hope this helps.

On the same day, I visited MK and Sea World. MK was wall-to-wall people! The monorail line to MK ran 1/2 way down the ramp. People were packed in monorails like sardines. Then I went to Sea World later in the day and it was like I had the park to myself. There weren't any packed crowds. I had a lot of room to breathe. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter