August Scrapbook Challenge - klmall is the WINNER!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Who's in??

You know the drill - lets make some pages!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count.

Total for month:

Scrappers/Goals: 95
Chae - 10
ChiefSquid - 10
Concertkatie - 10:hyper:
klmall - 20
Poppins2000 - 30
PN96 - 15

Pages completed: 88

Chae -
ChiefSquid - 5
Concertkatie - 26
klmall - 36:cool1:
Poppins2000 - 21
PN96 -

Met goal: :hyper:

Leader: :cool1:

Last edited:
I'm in.. .let's shoot for 15 and hope I get more... since it's back to school month and football season starting... it's a crazy time of the year... wait! this is senior year.. it's all going to be crazy busy!!!

I'm going to try for 10. It's been busy and will continue to be busy but hopefully I can sneak in time for a few pages.

Sure have missed scrapping these past few months! Hope to get back at it in September.

Move to MA WENT GREAT, hard to believe we’ve been here two month already. Getting Megan ready to move to college in two weeks :(. Going to need lots of stuff to keep me busy!
Start new job in a couple weeks too, but will have time to scrap in between shifts!

See y’all in September!

Once I pull myself from organizing my Scraprack I hope to complete 20 pages in August (finishing 1997's WL and Universal pages and most of the 1999 trip).

16 pages done yesterday. Looking like it's going to be a rainy weekend so diving into my Disney Halloween trip and hoping to make a dent.

I finally got 5 done but bot sure I will get the other five depends on rain tomorrow LOL

7 more for me. That'll probably be it. (Edit because I snuck in one more in before the month was up)

Last edited:
I actually scrapped 22 pages but I'm still not done with my 1999 trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts