Aulani Aunty's Premium Experiences

MissDaisyofTexas

DIS Veteran
Hi--I searched for this but could not find the answer to this question.

Has anyone done the premium experiences at Aunty's Beach House at Aulani? I'm trying to find out the cost for the Fish Are Friends and the Chip 'n Dale activities. Did your kids enjoy the activities, and do you think it was worth the extra cost?

Thanks!

I called Aulani and found out the cost is $69 for Fish Are Friends and $79 for the Chip and Dale Surf. They can be booked 6 months in advance.

I would still love to hear from folks who did either of these. Thanks!

We did the surfs up. Our kids had a blast ( 7 & 5) the souvinieurs were great. We tried to do the fish are friends as well but didn't have any luck.

A bit pricey considering adding the meal when they are in there is about $8 / child. But they did come out with some cool one of a kind things. And great charachter interaction. However my
Kids treated the counselors like celebrities!! They had so much fun at the beach house on a regular basis

We did the surfs up. Our kids had a blast ( 7 & 5) the souvinieurs were great. We tried to do the fish are friends as well but didn't have any luck.

A bit pricey considering adding the meal when they are in there is about $8 / child. But they did come out with some cool one of a kind things. And great charachter interaction. However my
Kids treated the counselors like celebrities!! They had so much fun at the beach house on a regular basis

Thanks for the info! What were the souvenirs they got to keep?

For surfs up they got a cool surfs up Aulani cinch bag and made a wooden surf board. N

For te fish are friends I believe they get a themed cinch bag as well and also a Disney Oceans DVD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter