Aulani before 10 day DCL cruise

KDG

K Sorcerer Mickey
Just curious how many of you are on the 10 day Hawaii-Vancouver cruise in May and will be staying at Aulani prior to the cruise? My DH, DD, SIL and I will be staying there for 3 nights before embarking.

We are there 2 nights before..

I’m very curious to hear from all of you how all the at-sea days are. Does it get crazy with all those folks on the ship or does Disney offer plenty of free diversions? We’ve cruised Disney before, but only with one at-sea day. Have fun! You’ll all love Hawaii and Aulani!!

I’m very curious to hear from all of you how all the at-sea days are. Does it get crazy with all those folks on the ship or does Disney offer plenty of free diversions? We’ve cruised Disney before, but only with one at-sea day. Have fun! You’ll all love Hawaii and Aulani!!

Sea days are the best! We love the longer cruises and continuous days at sea never gets old.

I’m looking forward to all the sea days ! We will be on the go for a lot of days and will be nice to enjoy the ship and what it has to offer. Even if it is just seeing a movie or sleeping in. We always seem to be running to something.

Sea days are the best! We love the longer cruises and continuous days at sea never gets old.
Do you do a lot of paid activities like the spa and culinary stuff, or do you stay busy with free things? I know on that particular cruise, I won’t be able to spend for a lot of extras, since there are a couple of expensive things I want to do in Hawaii.

I’m looking forward to all the sea days ! We will be on the go for a lot of days and will be nice to enjoy the ship and what it has to offer. Even if it is just seeing a movie or sleeping in. We always seem to be running to something.
Yes, I definitely understand that feeling!! Is your “on the go” in the cruise ports or are you doing a stay before?

Yes, I definitely understand that feeling!! Is your “on the go” in the cruise ports or are you doing a stay before?
Both , this is our 25 th anniversary trip so my husband is going all out...lol we will be gone a month total.

We have done the spa before, but do the free stuff like towel folding, etc. Hoping to get a mixology when we get on board.

But we always loved sea days. It will be strange not going to Castaway Cay on our last day of the cruise.

I am looking forward to seeing the islands of Hawaii as I have never been there. But I am also really looking forward to the sea days! On our 7 day cruises, there are usually just 2 sea days and too many activities to choose from.

This time, I hope to enjoy the pools and hot tubs, go to games like trivia, bingo, Anyone Can Cook, walk laps on deck 4, lay on a deck chair reading a book, eat a Mickey bar on my veranda watching the waves. Relax!

Reactions: NAB
Do you do a lot of paid activities like the spa and culinary stuff, or do you stay busy with free things? I know on that particular cruise, I won’t be able to spend for a lot of extras, since there are a couple of expensive things I want to do in Hawaii.

We typically don't do a lot any of the paid stuff but stay busy with free things. We are also very content to grab a lounger on Deck 4 and read or spend time up by the pools. If schedule allows we will also watch a movie. We have gone to some of the free activities and enjoyed them.

Reactions: NAB
Arriving May 2nd!!! I have done a TA followed by a 7 Night and LOVE the Sea Days - so much to do or you can do nothing at all!!! I could just do a cruise with Sea Days and be happy!!!! You just can't fit it all in if you tried!!! So looking forward to beach time at Aulani as I fear it may be a bit chilly heading towards Vancouver!!!

more votes for sea days from me. I love doing it in this direction too. We'll have a busy first part of the cruise, but then we can relax a little more and enjoy the boat.

The Pacific is a lot different from the Atlantic and Caribbean. We had a very rough crossing with the water splashing out of the pools all the way to Ensenada. Just don't be mad if you do not get alot of pool time.

The Pacific is a lot different from the Atlantic and Caribbean. We had a very rough crossing with the water splashing out of the pools all the way to Ensenada. Just don't be mad if you do not get alot of pool time.
I’m just hoping it isn’t too cold on deck ....I don’t do the pools anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!