Aulani discounts, pin codes?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So I am assuming that Aulani is like the other Disney resorts and that if you go ahead place a reservation that you can go back and have any applicable discounts applied later that might be available? And do they send out pin codes to certain people for this resort?

So I am assuming that Aulani is like the other Disney resorts and that if you go ahead place a reservation that you can go back and have any applicable discounts applied later that might be available? And do they send out pin codes to certain people for this resort?
I don’t think Disney does this anymore, at WDW or Aulani. I think you have to cancel and rebook, which of course puts it “subject to availability.” If I’m incorrect, someone will chime in.

I don’t think Disney does this anymore, at WDW or Aulani. I think you have to cancel and rebook, which of course puts it “subject to availability.” If I’m incorrect, someone will chime in.
Oh, ok, I didn't realize that.

What are the pin codes you mention?
Back in the day, Disney resorts (Florida) would sometimes have a pin code attached to your name. I would call in and see if I did have that. Or you might get one through the mail, like 20, 30, 40% off. It was just luck of the draw.

Back in the day, Disney resorts (Florida) would sometimes have a pin code attached to your name. I would call in and see if I did have that. Or you might get one through the mail, like 20, 30, 40% off. It was just luck of the draw.
WDW still does that. I never get any, unfortunately, but I keep reading (even within the past few weeks) about other posters who do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!