Aulani Executive Lanai

juncker

Mickey Mouse for President
I'm going to be taking my DW to Aulani for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in October. From what I've read on the boards, I think I'd like to reserve the Executive Lanai for our special day.

From what I can tell, some people have been able to reserve this in advance, while others are being told that it has to be done in person when you arrive. I believe what I need to do is to talk directly to the concierge desk at Aulani, but of course they don't list that number. Does anyone know the phone number to the Concierge desk in Aulani? If nothing else, the main desk would probably get me there.

I really want to make sure that we have a magical day for our 25th. Any assistance would be appreciated.

You need to call the hotel directly at 808-674-6200.
I was able to book the Executive Lanai for a day during our trip in July. I called a few times before and was told it had to be done the day of. At one point I got someone who looked into it a little more and found she was able to book it for me. You may need to be persistent with the person on the other end.

I'm going to be taking my DW to Aulani for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in October. From what I've read on the boards, I think I'd like to reserve the Executive Lanai for our special day.

From what I can tell, some people have been able to reserve this in advance, while others are being told that it has to be done in person when you arrive. I believe what I need to do is to talk directly to the concierge desk at Aulani, but of course they don't list that number. Does anyone know the phone number to the Concierge desk in Aulani? If nothing else, the main desk would probably get me there.

I really want to make sure that we have a magical day for our 25th. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Yes, you can reserve in advance. I have 3 days booked for our trip next month.

Thanks Girimama33! That was exactly the phone number that I needed.

I called last night (~8:00pm EST). They were able to check the availability of the Executive Lanai and found it to be available so I reserved it. :cool1:

They asked for an email address and I got a confirmation note. This all took less than 10 minutes. Thx again!

Thanks Girimama33! That was exactly the phone number that I needed.

I called last night (~8:00pm EST). They were able to check the availability of the Executive Lanai and found it to be available so I reserved it. :cool1:

They asked for an email address and I got a confirmation note. This all took less than 10 minutes. Thx again!

Yay! :cool1: I can't wait for our time on the lanai. We also have two days with a Ka Maka Cabana which should be nice...my family wanted more cabana days vs. the lanai...but I had to book the lanai for at least one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter