Aunty's registration clarification....

tljp109

Earning My Ears
Hi all

We are travelling to Aulani next month and I'm a little confused around the registration for Auntys for our two kids.

I've 'pre registered' online, which was basically just putting in the details and printing the forms to bring with us next month, but I've read somewhere on this forum that you can actually select some of the free activities before arriving, to save having to go to Aunty's early each day and line up. Is that right?

I emailed Aulani to clarify and they said you can only preregister for paid activities, but I'm sure thats not what I read here......can anyone please clarify? We're travelling from New Zealand and I'd love the kids to be able to do just a couple of activities while they are there (and would also love to not have to line up early each day if I can avoid it!).

Thanks a lot :)

Ignore that I've just seen someone else has asked this already today and had it answered, I missed that.

You no longer preregister for the free activities. Instead each day has a theme and they allow kids in unless they are full...but antecdotal evidence is that it hasn’t been getting full with the new method and people aren’t lining up all morning long.

Hi all

We are travelling to Aulani next month and I'm a little confused around the registration for Auntys for our two kids.

I've 'pre registered' online, which was basically just putting in the details and printing the forms to bring with us next month, but I've read somewhere on this forum that you can actually select some of the free activities before arriving, to save having to go to Aunty's early each day and line up. Is that right?

I emailed Aulani to clarify and they said you can only preregister for paid activities, but I'm sure thats not what I read here......can anyone please clarify? We're travelling from New Zealand and I'd love the kids to be able to do just a couple of activities while they are there (and would also love to not have to line up early each day if I can avoid it!).

Thanks a lot :)

Hi, fellow Kiwi here! Just ignore all the stuff about activities - once registered you can drop off and pick up your children whenever it suits. We stayed first half of May and there was never a queue once. They even give you a mobile phone that they can call you on if your kids have had enough, or that you can call them on if you want to just check everything is ok. It’s an incredibly well run operation, our boys loved it and I’m sure yours will too while you enjoy some pina coladas!

Hi, fellow Kiwi here! Just ignore all the stuff about activities - once registered you can drop off and pick up your children whenever it suits. We stayed first half of May and there was never a queue once. They even give you a mobile phone that they can call you on if your kids have had enough, or that you can call them on if you want to just check everything is ok. It’s an incredibly well run operation, our boys loved it and I’m sure yours will too while you enjoy some pina coladas!

Thanks so much, that’s great info! Really looking forward to it. We’re only there 3 nights/3 days so keen to make the most of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter