Australia July 18th Trip Change

BecABD

Earning My Ears
I just talked to ABD. Our Discovery Down Under trip this summer has only 23 guests on it! WooHoo...I like small group! The bad news is they canceled our camel ride in the desert and replaced it with nothing! I am very disappointed about this part. That was one of the Disney differences that I was seriously looking forward too!

Anyone else on here on this trip this summer??

That doesn't sound right. Maybe I would find out how much a camel ride costs and want a refund??? I know, silly, but I would expect something if they've not replaced it with a comparable activity.

I am so sad for your group. We took the camel ride last year on our own. We remember so many funny moments and have many funny pictures of us getting on the camels as well as getting off the camels. It was an experience we will never forget. I would think that Disney could find some way to make it up to your group but if you have the free time, I would book the camel ride on your own. Have a great time on your trip!

I just talked to ABD. Our Discovery Down Under trip this summer has only 23 guests on it! WooHoo...I like small group! The bad news is they canceled our camel ride in the desert and replaced it with nothing! I am very disappointed about this part. That was one of the Disney differences that I was seriously looking forward too!

Anyone else on here on this trip this summer??

Did they say why they cancelled it?

My group was only 16.

They did the camel ride but I did not go on it, went to do the Sounds of Silence dinner instead.

Is this a cancellation just for your group or has it been permanently removed? A couple of things were permanently removed after our tour in January I think. Didn't hear about the camels though.

Oh Man!! I'm sorry!

I can't believe they canceled it and didn't even replace it!!!! Hopefully the guides have something special in store for you!

I asked why it was canceled, but they said they didn't know. I don't believe that. When I did the Viva Italia tour and they switched our hotel at the last minute, they gave us some extra perks, so I'm sure they will do the same with the camel ride. I would love to book it on my own though, how do I go about doing that? Anyone know?

did they call you and tell you? How did you find out your tour size? I thought they weren't giving out that information any more.

We are on a July 22 tour and I would love to know the tour size.

did they call you and tell you? How did you find out your tour size? I thought they weren't giving out that information any more.

We are on a July 22 tour and I would love to know the tour size.
I really think it must depend on who you talk to. I just called to make my final payment, and asked about the tour size. I was told "about half full". I said "So about 20?" and he didn't contradict me.

I'm pretty sure they've stopped giving the demographics (# of kids, adults, & ages) but apparently will give out the number of guests. (Or an approximation).

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter