Autism & Resort bus transportation

The people I saw do this did just this they told the people behind them ( I was one more behind) and the CM that was there directing people this.

And I saw the opposite at Mk - the CM told people to get to the back of the line when they came up to join their family. But they were not there at the start. At least we did not see them at all until it was almost our time to get on the bus.

If there is a waiting space on the side, it might work, as the adult with the child can move up along the outside as the rest of the family goes back and forth in the queue.

And I saw the opposite at Mk - the CM told people to get to the back of the line when they came up to join their family. But they were not there at the start. At least we did not see them at all until it was almost our time to get on the bus.

If there is a waiting space on the side, it might work, as the adult with the child can move up along the outside as the rest of the family goes back and forth in the queue.
The bus stop next to us was empty and this did happen at the MK.

Minnie Vans I know are at some of the Deluxe properties - Y&B, Boardwalk, WL... Our autistic son is not fond of waits either - typically we will stay late so he can ride some of his favorites. If still backed up when we leave it is usually some sort of taxi service. Go get em! :)

it is possible to use the DAS when it comes to bus transportation?

1) No, not applicable outside of parks.
2) You need to wait in line like anyone else.
3) It would be unfair to other guests.
4) Is there a game or other device that might pass the time to make things easier?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!