(autograph book) page template

davidmolliesmum

i must resist chocolate... i must resist chocolate
Hi
i've noticed a few threads about this but they all seem to be years old! does anyone have a template of autograph book pages that they could send me?
i want to give my DS4 and DD2 a good, enjoyable project to do for the build up to their holiday in 5weeks!! :flower3:

Thanks for posting. I haven't looked around thee until this AM and love it.

So many talented people.

ok so now i'm having problems printing them, they seem to come out 'smudgy'! any ideas??:confused3

Assuming you did all the obvious printer checks.. clean heads, use good ink, etc, then the images that you are using may not be high quality. If they are made from clip art, they are usually tiny and when you (or the designer) try to enlarge them, they don't print well.

I would make sure you are printing at the size intended as well. If it was made for 4x6 and you are trying to print 5x7 or 8x10 or whatever, then it won't look good either.

thanks fran, figured it out...was just me being stupid!!:headache:
i had a little peek at your scrapbook pages, they are gorgeous, you're a very talented lady!! great memories to look back on!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter