Autograph Book Size

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where to ask this, so I will just as my fellow Canucks :)

I have this small, Disney-themed autograph book for DD9. It's about 4x6 (same as a photo). My sister found it in her storage trunk of "stuff" and it's brand new.

Will it be too small for the "characters" to sign? Obviously, the real characters won't have a problem, but I'm wondering about the ones with the "hands".

I'm kinda liking the size as it will be perfect to match the autograph with the photo for her album. Yes, I said album LOL I'm not patient enough for an online scrapbook thingy.

Attachments

• IMG_4669.JPG
    IMG_4669.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4671.JPG
    IMG_4671.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
We’ve used one that size a couple of times. The one thing that makes a huge difference is the pen. The best one imo is to get a Sharpie that has a clickie instead of a cap. That way, the characters can just click it to use instead of trying to remove a cap...if that makes sense!

I really like it as it has the themed pages, not just plain white. We are only bringing sling-style bags (not backpacks), so I wanted something that would be smaller for that. Just so happened my sister had one!

We usually have a standard-sized Sharpie for the Princesses, plus one of those super thick ones for Mickey and the crew. Reason being that the thicker ones are easier to hold with the costume hands.

We've used that size in the past and it was just fine. We've also used different sized pens, bigger ones that they sell in the parks and the regular sized ones that come with the Disney Store autograph books and the characters all did fine with any pen we had. I think they get lots of practice with all types and sizes!

Here is a big tip that I always get a thumbs up from all the characters. Bring an alligator clip (that is what I call them, the ones that the 2 arms of it bend back to open up. Usually black and silver arms) Clip from the last autograph, then when your up at the signee it is all set and no fumbling of pages. Every single time we get a thumbs up and a smile on great thought.

Here is a big tip that I always get a thumbs up from all the characters. Bring an alligator clip (that is what I call them, the ones that the 2 arms of it bend back to open up. Usually black and silver arms) Clip from the last autograph, then when your up at the signee it is all set and no fumbling of pages. Every single time we get a thumbs up and a smile on great thought.

Great idea!

I bought a jumbo-sized Nemo pen from the Dollarama! Should be perfect for those mickey-sized mitts :)

And we bought two of those pens that has the four different colours built in to it. We bought the one with turquoise, pink, purple and lime green for all of the princesses, etc and one with the regular black, blue, red, and green for all the tough-guy characters LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter