Autograph Books Designs

I have looked at your designs, because I want to make a book out of chipboard. As soon as I figure it out, I want to do it!

But your designs are just what I am looking for ::yes:::duck:

I have looked at your designs, because I want to make a book out of chipboard. As soon as I figure it out, I want to do it!

But your designs are just what I am looking for ::yes:::duck:
You're welcome S'sMom!
I hope you have a great time using it!

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
However I'm having trouble downloading your files. Is there a secret I might be missing???

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
However I'm having trouble downloading your files. Is there a secret I might be missing???
Great to hear/read your're enthusiasm!
Aï, that's strange, there are no passwords needed to download something of my blog...
Which files causes that particular error?

I'm proudly to announce a very little update for the Passport designs, there are 10 new royal pages for you to use.
The lucky ones are Prince Caspian, Rapunzel, Prince Eric, Snow White, Snow Prince, Prince Phillip, Aurora, Tiana, Prince Charming and Prince Naveen.
You can download them here.

Besides the new passports, I've made a change to the blog-post with the download links. I know it is quite a long list of characters, so now I've put some navigation in it. At the top of the list you now can choose the first letter of a character and you will jump right to that point.
That would be quite useful, I think! ;)

There are now more than 106 passports to use for your autograph book. As well as a brand-new cover and back in the same style.

show_passports2.png

Now, I've worked on some sketches and made one totally from scratch on the pc. The theme is Hollywood, and the name of this maybe-coming design is "Lights, camera... stars!".
What do you think of this new concept? It should be a pitty if I spend many hours creating all the pages and no-one really love it. ;)

HollywoodbookV2_2.png

Thanks so much for sharing your designs you are a very talented person! I was planning on making my own autograph book because I couldn't find one I liked and you have def. inspired me!!:thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing! I love your designs... they are cool enough that my husband won't mind them!!;)

Thank you for sharing! I love your designs... they are cool enough that my husband won't mind them!!;)
Thank you Lori, I'm glad that your husband likes them!!! Maybe he will run in a couple of years to Belle with an autograph book, you never know! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing your designs you are a very talented person! I was planning on making my own autograph book because I couldn't find one I liked and you have def. inspired me!!:thumbsup2
You're welcome!! :)

Now like I've said, I was thinking of making a new autograph book serie. And yes... I've made it!! :D
My design is based on the classic showbiz mirrors (those are just typical Hollywood), on top of that I placed a old fashioned cinema banner with the characters name. To finished I created a circular place for a picture, so that you know how Mickey will look.

As usual you can download the designs you like and place them in your very own autograph book!
You can download them at my blog: Hollywood Stars

a5-cover1.png

a5-mickey-mouse.png

Hope you guys and girls like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!