autograph books

marymaya

Mouseketeer
My kids and I are making our own autograph books and we're wondering if autographing on laminated pages is a good idea. We'd use a sharpie...but as a teacher and mom, I can see that going badly pretty fast. We were in search of 5 x 7 page protectors, and we we'd pull out the paper to be autographed, but that size is expensive for the amount of pages that we'd need, so laminating seemed better, since we have all of the supplies to do it. Any advice?

Why don't you laminate when you get home, after the autographs are there?
I'm concerned about the pages getting jacked up while we're traveling/in our backpack at the parks, and I don't want to hole punch them.

Can you get a sketch book and then cut the pages with the signatures out of the book to laminate at home?

I bought a 4x6 photo album at the Dollar tree and stored the photos in there until I got home. It worked well for me. It was easy to also them out while we were in line and kept them safe while in the park. I put it in a ziplock bag to protect it from water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!