Autograph help

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
We were looking through my daughter’s autograph book on our trip a couple weeks ago. We can read all the signatures except this one. It’s in our miscellaneous section which means we had it signed in the last few years and was someone we had never met before. Any guesses?

Someone holding a Sharpie with a big bulky costume? I couldn't even figure out how anyone could hold a pen wearing some of those costumes.

Are there supposed to be any standard for how someone signs? Obviously it's going to be dozens of CMs who might be representing a particular character.

I'm going to guess Ferb (Phinneas and Ferb). I can't find an image of another Ferb autograph on-line to confirm though.

I'm going to guess Ferb (Phinneas and Ferb). I can't find an image of another Ferb autograph on-line to confirm though.
I’m thinking F or E to start but we haven’t met Ferb so it’s not him.

Someone holding a Sharpie with a big bulky costume? I couldn't even figure out how anyone could hold a pen wearing some of those costumes.

Are there supposed to be any standard for how someone signs? Obviously it's going to be dozens of CMs who might be representing a particular character.
I know the costume characters have to practice the autograph so they are all very similar. I minor character might not appear at all the parks though so would be hard to validate.

You were right. It was someone with bulky hands. But generally even the big handed fur characters do a better job of being consistent. There is usually more consistency.

Glad people here could help. I always write the name of the character on the top of the page after the character autographs it, so if the autograph is hard to read, at least I know who it is

Glad people here could help. I always write the name of the character on the top of the page after the character autographs it, so if the autograph is hard to read, at least I know who it is
That's a great idea. But this is a book we've been working on for years and I didn't have a page left for him! 8 years ago I had a book printed with photos of my daughter with various characters through the years and have slowly been having the photo pages signed. Unfortunately I didn't make a Frollo page. So he got to sign on the blank pages in the back. And now the blank pages are mostly full so we're just squeezing in new ones where we can. Some trips we don't find anyone new. This most recent trip to WDW we had Meeko and Timon added to the book. Unfortunately it's more and more common for the rare characters not to sign at all.

Frollo sometimes signs when walking. Those signatures look anything but consistent unfortunately.

I've just looked up what it should be, although there are a few versions, this autograph was nothing like it! Poor friends of Frollo! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!