Availability for Easter Weekend 2019

bayknox

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We have a 2 bedroom booked at our home resort SSR for Easter weekend 2019. What are the chances of any other resort being available for that weekend when we try and book at 7 months? Thanks in advance!

Baserd on historical availability, good chance for 2BR at VGF, OKW, BLT lake view, BWV pool/garden view, BRV, or AKV Kidani standard or savanna view. BCV and AKV Jambo savanna and standard view may be possibilities but chances less than others. CCV still developing patterns but probably good chance there.

I also think very good. You can check the availability online right now to see what is available and have some idea of what you can expect to change too. It can change between now and then but you can start planning on the resort in most prefer to change to and What would be second or third on your list if the first one disappears before you can book it.

DVC members like a bargain. I think the only high points week that is also highly contended is the week between Christmas and NY. Possibly the night of the 4th of July. Other holidays are much less in demand than the first two weeks of December of Marathon week end which are adventure season.

I have gotten some good ones for Easter. I think pretty much anything if you grab it exactly on the 7 month mark

Hello,

We have a 2 bedroom booked at our home resort SSR for Easter weekend 2019. What are the chances of any other resort being available for that weekend when we try and book at 7 months? Thanks in advance!
When is your trip starting? Some people are off the week before Easter and some the week after.

Baserd on historical availability, good chance for 2BR at VGF, OKW, BLT lake view, BWV pool/garden view, BRV, or AKV Kidani standard or savanna view. BCV and AKV Jambo savanna and standard view may be possibilities but chances less than others. CCV still developing patterns but probably good chance there.

I didnt know you had historical availability charts for 2 BR

I used to go all time for Easter and I usually booked at 7 month mark and got most resorts. I can say it was SO crowded. I never gone over XMAS but that was the most crowded I have ever seen was those Easter trips. Was nice I could catch mass on Easter day in the resorts.

You should be able to get it but
What time of day does the booking window open
The window opens exactly 7 months prior at 8:00AM ET for online and 9:00AM ET to talk to rep. But the 7 month window will open tomorrow. GO get it!

The window opens exactly 7 months prior at 8:00AM ET for online and 9:00AM ET to talk to rep. But the 7 month window will open tomorrow. GO get it!
We were able to switch to Kidani Village to a 2 bedroom! First time staying there and so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts