AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a long time follower of the podcast also DVC member hoping to go to the event with my Mother and sister

Is it a good idea to visit twice the avatar attraction? Is it really different at day than at night? Any recommendation

Just curious as i was a member before this went into place and i have both currently how do i change them as i am just now back to actively planning and on here again? do i need to wait to change them after my 10th post and the option is there then?

Just curious as i was a member before this went into place and i have both currently how do i change them as i am just now back to actively planning and on here again? do i need to wait to change them after my 10th post and the option is there then?

Yes, the option to edit your signature and avatar will show up after your 10th post (give it 30 to 60 minutes).

Should have read this first. Just spent more time than I would care to admit trying to figure out how to change my pic. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!