MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
I just want to add a picture :( I have read, re-read, and followed all directions in the previous board posts, but I keep getting a "you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" message. Even though it's my picture...on my profile (while I am logged in). Help?

Thank you! That important bit was posted nowhere that I found in search. Good to know :) Thanks again!

I have over 10 posts and I still get the message that says I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Help?

I am in the same boat, says i don't have permission

You should be good now...I don't know how many posts you had 45 minutes ago when you posted above, but you now have 11. There is also a slight time lag between the 10th post and when those features unlock.

I'm in the same boat, I had to create a new username. But, starting off fresh. pooh:

I can't change my picture or add a signature. I don't even get an error message, I just don't have any access to do it. Good thing I have lots of questions to ask!

So glad I found this thread as I couldn't figure out either how to post an avatar. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!