Avengers: Infinity War trailer

OK I'm calling Dr Strange Death (he has no other movies announced, right) and Iron Man. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Iron Man comes back in the second by use of a stone.

Dr Strange is also really easy to put in different actors because the powers weren't part of him, you can train for them.

Also...Are Ant Man and the Wasp in the movies? I don't remember seeing them in any trailers. Wonder if they'll come into the second one.
Pretty sure there are plans for dr. Strange 2

I don’t think Paul Rudd has been listed as an actor in any posters. (Neither has Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner)
Per some rumors floated, and from the director - Hawkeye gets sent on a mission......I wonder if he finds the last missing infinity stone.

Wow, lots of GOTG in the new trailer! :thumbsup2 I may skip the opening week megacrowd, but I will get there. I have a Rocket & Groot t-shirt just for the occasion.

I’m very excited because I’m a Guardians fangirl. They’re my favorites. I like the new school stuff - Ant-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Thor 2.0, Adorable Tom Holland Spider-Man.

The older ones bore me, and I don’t like either Avengers much because Tony Stark just irritates the crap out of me. Of the OG Avengers only Cap and Hulk hold any interest to me. The latest Thor was awesome, though.

I’m very excited because I’m a Guardians fangirl. They’re my favorites. I like the new school stuff - Ant-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Thor 2.0, Adorable Tom Holland Spider-Man.

The older ones bore me, and I don’t like either Avengers much because Tony Stark just irritates the crap out of me. Of the OG Avengers only Cap and Hulk hold any interest to me. The latest Thor was awesome, though.

I thought I was the only one annoyed by Iron Man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter