Aventura sofa bed...is it comfortble?

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Anyone have experience with the pull out sofa beds at Aventura? The ones at Cabana Bay are horrid, hoping the memory foam ones at Aventura are much better 🤔🤞🏻

We watched a vlogger do a room tour of RPR last night (standard king) and when he pulled out the sofa bed he mentioned it was the same brand that was in the rest of the UO hotels, just themed differently. From the side view it looked very much like the sofa bed from when we stayed at Cabana Bay (thin memory foam) so I would guess they are the same. I agree about the sofa beds - my DS can sleep just about anywhere and he said that he didn't like it.

We watched a vlogger do a room tour of RPR last night (standard king) and when he pulled out the sofa bed he mentioned it was the same brand that was in the rest of the UO hotels, just themed differently. From the side view it looked very much like the sofa bed from when we stayed at Cabana Bay (thin memory foam) so I would guess they are the same. I agree about the sofa beds - my DS can sleep just about anywhere and he said that he didn't like it.

Do you recall which vlogger? I have looked at so many videos and can’t seem to find one where they actually open the sofa bed. 😕

My daughter is the same as your son, she sleeps everywhere and never
complains but she hated the sofa bed at CB! 😞

Hopefully the link works:

If it doesn't work it's the July 15, 2020 video for RPR by Universal Parks News Today. He starts talking about the sofa bed around the 7 minute mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter